~Chapter 21~Should I just, give up?~

Shortly after helping George settle in the pizza man had arrived. Dream wasn't ready for an entire pizza so he and George shared.
There was tension between the two despite them dating now. They had again finished eating the room swallowing up the lack of noise. The tension was quickly released as George stood up making his way towards Dream.
He just hugged him. Not out of pity, anger, fear, just a hug.
"George?"
"Yes?"
"Why are you-"
"I think you need it."
Dream wrapped his arms back around George. He felt bad for possibly ruining George's mood bye him being a baby with his face. But George understood, atleast he hoped.
"Do you uh, wanna watch a movie."
Dream asked unsure of what else to say.
"Wait it's a little past noon- actually-"
"It's fine Dream, we can watch a movie."
Dream was embrassed at his lack of ideas on what to say or do.
The two of them sat on the couch. After choosing the movie they began to watch. Dreams focus was shortly interrupted bye George pulling dreams head into his lap.
Dream mad a little confused hum.
"What?"
George replied.
Dream turnned his head away from George giving a quick giggle.
"This feel reversed."
"Hehe yeah I guess it does."
"Your being all caring and stuff while I feel like I should be with you- you care about me~"
"Dream- that was like- what ever if you say that again I'm pushing you off the couch."
"Hehe I doubt you can."
"Oh yeah watch me!"
Dream wrapped his arms lazily around George as he attempted to get Dream off of him.
George had no success.
"Dang it! I regret this now-"
"No you don't."
George placed his hand on dreams head.
"Yeah I don't."
They had started to bring their focus back to the film. George was kept but Dream slowly drifted once again into sleep.
George hadn't noticed rubbing his hand across dreams head.
"Hey dream?"
No response.
George looked down at Dream snuggled into him fast asleep.
George felt flattered that Dream felt comfortable enough to sleep on him. George could guess why Dream was upset regarding his face being leaked. Even with the photo being blurry the person would be an idiot not to know it's them.
George opened his phone.
Coochiz
George: hello?

George was gonna get to the bottom of what ever this person was.

Coochiz: Georgenotfound? Lol
George: please take down the photo of us.
Coochiz: Nah

George assumed this kid to be ether and idiot or WAYYY to young.

George: it breach's Dreams privacy
Coochiz: I know.
George: please take it down.
Coochiz: and what's in it for me?

George gave an Anrgy grunt aloud. He wanted something "out of it" it definitely pushed some of his buttons.

George: what do you want?
Coochiz: A photo of your-

George shut up his phone tossing it on the floor. He was flushed a red color. He loved Dream but he REALLY didn't want to do that for some asshole on the internet.
George saw his phone flash from the floor.

Coochiz: You can think about it, but keep in mind I have more photos of you all.
George lightly slid his phone away with his foot.
More photos?
More photos.
Of Dream.
He sighed as he looked at Dreams ceiling.
Why were people so fucking weird?
George picked up his phone exiting Twitter. Maybe he could escape what ever...THAT was with TikTok. He was followed bye disappointment of all the people discussing it.
Dream was really upset.
He didn't want the world to know.
Not just yet.
He returned back to Twitter.

George: What other photos?
Coochiz: *attachment 5 images*

Five images clear as day. He was almost suprised at how they were taken with a phone. 3 of them close up of Dream the other two all three of them laughing together.

Dreams stubble, his eyes seemed to be glowing with the rays of the sun bouncing of it. His tiny strawberry freckles spread across his face. Everyone could see it.
Everyone.

693 words
Just saying strawberry freckles refer to acne :)