~Chapter 27~Handsome~

Dream without anything though took of the mask. As he lowered his hands chat started freaking out, only for George to put his hand on top of dreams face.
"George what the heck-"
George was laughing at dream who moved his hand of his face.
While the two do them playfully argued chat was freaking out. Dreams face was on camera, it was there. It was over.
Chat was spamming "handsome" and "pretty".
Dream felt warm at the kind people in the chat. He grinned with each one he read slightly blushing.
The stream lasted about another half an hour full of everyone chatting, patches doing as she pleased, and dream laughing until something came up.
A donation came through.
Coochiz: Very Handsome :)

Dream and George appeared to have brushed off the donation form them. But they both were worried. That was the same exact person who started this mess.
A good amount of chat commented on the donation. Not everyone but a good amount of people remembered who they were.
Dream and George ignored the comments and continued on chatting like normal.
And hour later the ogre wind dream ended stream. As soon as the saw their channel went offline, the two of them layer back and sighed.
Patches scurried out for the room to go do something else. Dream hugged George which caught him off guard.
"Thanks George."
"For what?"
"I dunno. Just thanks."
George sighed putting his hand in dreams head.
He gave dream a small kiss on top of his head.
"Your welcome."
Dream giggled.
"Did you just kiss me?"
George blushed.
"Yes! What am I not allowed to?"
Dream stated laughing.
"No just normally you wouldn't do it on your own hehe."
George grunted.
"Whatever, you lucky I love you."
Dream sighed happily.
"You love me~"
George took his hands away from dream and held them in the air.
"If you are starting this again dream I swear-"
CockatooGirl30: You are still live...
George and dream looked at the computer.
A domination came through.
The channel said it was offline but the stream didn't end. The stream didn't end.
George and dream both blushed out of embarrassment.
"Oh."
George and dream said at the same time. Chat was freaking out. Their views had gone up to over 700,000 people, they were on top of twitch.
"I'm just gonna-"
George reached out his hand ending stream, for real this time.
George and dream looked at each other after George closed his laptop. It was quiet for a moment before they both started laughing.
"And you call me the idiot!"
George said.
"Hey it's your stream!"
The two of them tried to speak through there laughter still holding onto each other.
Nether of them were worried. It was like pure bliss.
After the two of them calmed down George asked a simple question.
"Wanna go out from lunch or something?"
Dream smiled, it almost stretched across his entire face.
"Sure!"
And just like that they both went out to eat, kinda. They drove to a burger master, you drive into a parking lot area and order food, then people would bring food to your car and you would eat it there, inside your car.
Dream laughed at George who orders the kid chicken and fries. George brought up dream buying a large chocolate shake asking from sprinkles. The two of them laughed at each other's.
They ate, came home, it was simple. A simple experience, a simple action. But it was nice. Very nice.
609 words
Ok, if you guys haven't had Burger masters food before YOU HAVE NOT LIVED it's so good, 10/10 recommend.