~Chapter 23~The Cat~

George's face became flushed. After arcing at dreams house he almost forgot that technically they were dating now.
"I- I- uhh..."
George was unable to look away from dream holding his head in place
George just closed his eyes as if Dream wasn't in front of him.
"Pfft- George what are you doing?"
George didn't respond still holding his eyes closed.
Dream carefully leaned his head forward as to not alert George and whispered in his ear.
"Open your eyes George~"
George let out an rep out of surprise now seeing how close Dream was.
"George~"
George gave out a defeated sigh.
"I know what you want to do...just do it already."
Dream let out a small happy smile. That's what he was waiting for.
"Thank you."
Dream moved his his mouth away from George's ear and onto the lower part of George's face.
Dream and George had both been in relationships before, nether with a man. And unlike Dream George had never done as he worded. 'The deed.' Dream knew of course. He found it hilarious sense George didn't get all the dirty jokes half the people would make when in a Vc with George and others. Dream wasn't sure why this thought about George and- that came to his mind while giving him kisses but who knew. Maybe that's what he wanted for himself.
George was slowly being pushed down on the couch until he was underneath Dream.
He was embarrassed at his friend, who he didn't even know what he looked like until about 2 weeks ago was now dating him and right here kissing him. He of course wasn't upset. Very content but just the fact that it was real....it hit him like a semi truck to the face.
Dream moved George's hand to the back of his neck. Though he didn't say it George was glad because he was unsure on what to do with these previously useful limbs now around Dreams neck.
While this soft kissing between them was going on. Patches sat across the room staring at them. She felt left out think they were cuddling without her. But as salty as she was, she simply left the room to go drink some water.
Dream stopped kissing George for a moment and just looked at him.
"H-hi?"
George stuttered out.
"Hey George."
Dream replied smiling.
George felt intimidated in a way. But not there bad kind. Dreams eyes gazing down upon him gave him butterfly's. He didn't even know why.
George simply turned his head. If he moved his hands to cover his face he would feel bad.
"Your very pretty."
Dream continued to kiss George but now on his neck.
George was confused by the random compliment but he wouldn't complain about it.
George felt as if a mouse ran down his spine at each kiss was laid upon his neck
He was glad Dream knew what to do because if he didn't he would of been lost on what to do.
After leaving a tiny mark on his now exposed collar bone Dream again looked down at George.
He simply smiled.
Just like how to was when they were trapped on the closet Dream put his fund on his nose on the spot in between his eyes. He kept moving it up and down.
"Dream what are you doing-"
"Last time I did this you blushed a lot so i assumed you liked it."
"Dream...."
George didn't want to say it aloud but he did like it. It was nice, like when someone brushing their fingers through your hair, getting that one itch on your back, it was just...satisfying.
Dream used his free hand and slid it up the back of George's shirt rubbing his fingers on each and every bone connected with the rest of his spine.
Once Dream reached the top of his spine he went back down and up again.
George let our short and hastily breaths. Dream found it adorable with each one.

675 words
This chapter was wholesome :D