~Chapter 26~Really?~

"Uh dream."
Dream gave a small mhmm tilting his head up at George.
"Your still uhh..."
George hopes dream would understand what he was talking about. Thankfully he did.
"Yeah, ehh it's fine."
George was gonna say something but dream honestly seems to be content so he didn't budge anything.
George despite being slightly tired was awake longer then dream who fell asleep on top of him.
George ruffled his hands through dreams hair. It was indeed very fluffy. He left his hand rest there before dosing off himself.

It had been about two days after that. George got more comfortable in dreams home as the two of them attempted to book George a plane ticket. But for something so sudden they didn't have any luck, the plane that were available weren't soon enough, so the two of them hung out. Dream felt like George had been living there for years with how things were. It was nice.
The whole situation with his face being given a sneak peek at was calming down. But he still felt unnerved about it. The photo was taken down and lots of people were respectful with not looking at any reposts. But not everyone was perfect. The person who posted the photo got constant death threats. Dream and George weren't a huge fan of the person who posted to. But nobody deserved death threats. So the two of them came up with an idea.
Dream and George were waiting to meet up to do a face reveal, they had said it on Twitter. So now that they had met up they had nothing to wait for. To get rid of the arguments online the two to them were going to finally do an official face reveal. George still had his laptop from traveling so they would do it on his twitch account.
Dream was nervous, but he wanted all Thai chaos to end.
George had his stream up and ready and was one button away from starting the stream.
"You ready?"
George said slightly concerned.
Dream though for one moment. He grabbed the same white mask that was on his desk that he had previously worn when meeting George and put it on giving him a thumbs up.
Click
Hundreds of thousands of people flooded to George's stream. They hadn't even done anything and people were already asking about the masked man next to him assumed to be dream.
The two of them greeted the people. They had only been live for about 10 minutes and they had a little over 500,000 people on there stream.
"Ok so-"
"Face reveal."
George was interrupted
"Dream! I was going to say-"
"Face reveal."
George was interrupted again.
Dream started laughing as George punched him in the shoulder.
"Yeah yeah, dreams doing a face reveal. We said we would wait until we met in person so here we are."
Dreams laughter calmed down as he nodded letting George speak whatever he wanted to to his stream.
Before doing so they attempted to talk tot he stream for a few minutes while everyone was getting hyped up. It was more unnerving that there wasn't any big make up of this stream, it popped out of nowhere.
Some people responded back but most were spamming chat excited.
Patches entered the room hopping up into George's arms which the chat all awed at. Dream snorted as patches like George's arm before maki by herself at home.
"Looks like she is here for the reveal as well."
George said smug for no apparent reason.
"Yeah yeah, let's do this before she leaves-"
Patches tail twitched as she reached of he paw poking at the mask.
Dream and George were both laughing when in reality there was a little bit of glitter from who knows where resting on the side of grabbing patches attention.
After the two of them had calmed down dream took a deep breath reaching his hands towards the mask.
663 words
:)