~Chapter 25~this what we doing now~

"Oh George~"
Dream said laying his head on top of George crotch smiling at him. George covered his face out of embarrassment.
George shivered as dreams jaw moved as he spoke.
Just the slightest of movement worried him, but not in a bad way.
Dream looked down and then back up at George curious.
George understood what he meant and nodded.
George's hands remained covering his face as Dream used his teeth to pull down the fabric covering George's body. George peeked through his hands even more embarrassed his heart rushing from the adrenaline.
After removing the fabric a tall 8 inches appeared in front of dreams face. George covered his eyes back up refusing to look which honestly only made it worse for George.
Dream on the other hand was having a ball, he hadn't even done much and George was already falling apart in front of him. It was cute. Without any words Dream hide George's dick in mouth. Due to lack of warning George flinched, but he most likely would of flinched even with some form of warning.
George was almost impressed how easily Dream took George's dick in his mouth.
Dream barley moved his head just swirling his tongue eyes what he could see of George's face.
George muscles tighten as he struggled to relax his body unintentionally making it more sensitive. Dream being himself knew just bye his expression beginning to bob his own head around now adding more movement to his actions.
Dream got tired of starring at a pair of hands so with a pop he relaxed his mouth from George's dick and leaned a little forward closer to George's face. He used his left hand to pull down George's hand away from his face.
George bolted his eyes away from dreams face looking at anything and everything else around him.
Dream held George's hand to his face kissing his wrist.
"Look at me George."
George's eye slowly moved toward dream being commanded to do so. Dreams gaze made George flinched his fingers twitch as dream kissed his wrist again.
Dream moved his right hand previously in occupied back down to George's dick slowly stroking it content with the change in George's face informs of him.
Little noises scurried out of George's throat and out of his mouth filling up the room.
Dream panted heavily. He was also hard but just seeing George like this, informer of him was honestly enough for him to get off.
"D-dream."
Dream tilted his head looking George down and up before giving him a 'hm?'.
"I'm going to uh..."
George was stuttering through his words. Dream found it amusing. He leaned closer towards George face locked head on.
"Your gonna what George?"
George blushed before getting slightly annoyed.
"You know...t-that."
Dream stopped stroking his hand leaving it there holding on.
"Say it George."
George's face was now engulfed in a forest fire of red and pink hues. He gave a shaky breath before answering.
"C-cum."
Dream giggled. George acted like he was a 5 year old kid cursing in front of his parents waiting to be scowled bye them.
"Thank you."
Dreams hand returned to its moving state up and down as George got louder and louder down below him.
"D-dream."
George's back arched, his eyes widen, his body shook as he finally came.
George's face was now instead of his hands covered bye him arms followed bye heavy breathing and panting.
Ignoring the sticky substance now covering his hand and a bit of each other's chest dream plopped down on top of George sighing.
"Was I good?"
George gave a small nod.
Though George couldn't see it dream grinned.
George thinking it was over still felt a little numb from in between dreams legs leaving him curious now more so them embrassed .

653 words
Sorry it's been awhile I'm on vacation right now, enjoy :)