Chapter 27

Aegis Village

Brown birds flew high in a single direction over the fields and houses. Outside the Rosetta residence, Evelyn was working in her garden in the hot sun while her two children were playing with their friends. One of the Regis, Regirock, was providing shade for the woman as she worked. Evelyn appreciated her new helper. Regirock wasn't much of a conversationalist, but the Rock Peak Golem had been a very good listener.

She managed to convince Carol to stay with her and the children after they cleared up the situation that happened. So, they decided the best way to spend time together was to reforge Undyne back to it's former glory. The material that made up the weapon was from pure Azure Orichalcum, a rare and valuable metal only found deep in the ocean. 

Jack forgave Carol for the big scare back at Vale, though he kept to himself mostly. He was scared pretty bad, but both parents knew he'd get through it. Coral recovered without any serious injuries, but wasn't at all happy with what happened.

"I hate that guy!" Coral shouted. "He's a huge jerkbag!"

"Coral!? Where did you learn that!?" Evelyn demanded.

"Uh...heheh." The other shark girl grew sheepish, but she kept up her rant. "Th-that doesn't matter! What does is kicking that creepy jerk's butt the next time he shows up!" She quickly ran off, not wanting to get her other mother in more trouble than she already was.

Evelyn muttered  under her breath before she returned to her work. She already knew where she got it from, but it wouldn't do to chastise her wife. The door to their house opened and out stood Carol, wearing a blue sports bra with coral red shorts. 

"Good morning my wife who loves me!" She said cheerfully as she stretched her arms, giving Evelyn a full look at her wife's six pack. Evelyn nearly drooled at the glorious sight, getting a small nosebleed she was excited.

"Babe, don't stain that pretty green thumb of yours." Carol teased.

Evelyn was brought out of her short hypnotic trance and flushed red and wiped her nose. Her gloves were already stained with dirt, now her own nosebleed was on it.

"Wh-what's the outfit for?" She stammered.

Carol shot her a grin before she sashayed over to her wife.

"Well, I'm planning to take a short jog around the village first, then take a swim in the lake." She got down and said in her ear. "Your welcome to join me. It'd be just like our one anniversary."

Evelyn practically stopped whatever she was doing after Carol brought that up. She turned to face her wife with a knowing stare. 

"You mean where you got drunk and tackled me into the pool, while I still had my clothes on?"

"And then got them off." Carol agreed. "Didn't hear any objections, though."

Evelyn blushed again, but the memory was very clear to her. It was—

PangoroGrunt: No stop! STOP!

*Record scratch*

 PangoroGrunt: *face palms, groaning.* We are NOT going into that kind of detail here. Not in front of the younger viewers! I'm, like, 48% sure most kids are aware that people can like the same gender, but I ain't about showing explicit material regarding that or anything like it. 

PangoroGrunt: Now some of you might be thinking, "Oh, but you use cursing in your writing." Yeah, well so do a million others, including you guys in the comments. Now, don't get me wrong, I love them, but that's entirely different. You like that kinda thing, by all means go ahead and knock yourselves out. But it ain't goin' on THIS story!