Chapter 44

Okay fine, I will let you do it but if I were part of the Spiders, I won't be able to forgive myself." I looked down the ground, already regretting what I did to them.

"Don't worry, we already forgave you." I shot my head up as I was shock by what she just said. "You're our little sister and we were glad that there is someone like you who can make Feitan happy. So whatever you do, even if you betray us multiple times, we will still forgive you."

I was touch by what she just said as this was the first time in my life someone claimed that I am one of their family member. The group that I am in now always doubt me because I had the Spider tattoo but I should had been focusing on searching for my real family. I removed the Nen rope and watch as she took out a gun.

"You have to trust me on this one." She told me as she puts a bullet in it and pointed at me.

I clench my hand, prepare of what was going to come. If this is the time where I get my memories back, then I will prepare myself for what was to come. I know I can trust her, I know she's the key so I can get my memories back. I close my eyes and waited until BANG! I felt her bullet on my forehead and memories started coming back.

FLASHBACK

"Who's this brat?" 

"He's... my new friend." 

"FRIENDS?! BUT HE'S THE NEWBIE!" 

"So what? He's my friend."

"Oh, is that so? You have one choice Y/n, us. Or him?"

"I'll choose Cutie." 

-----

"No forget me." 

"Of course I won't. That's a promise."

"Don't forget about me too."

"Never."

"If you ever forget about me, then remember my love for chocolates." I teased him and he giggled.

"Promise me one thing." 

"Sure, what is it?"

"You're mine and ONLY mine." 

"That's a promise." 

-----

"W-what are you doing?"

"Body heat, me cold as well."

"O-oh! R-right!" 

"Haha, your face is all red!" 

"S-stop it!" 

"You know honey, it's not nice to laugh at a girl." 

"Haha! Your face!" 

-----

"If I'm not worth being your friend, then am I worth being your lover?" 

-----

"Y/n, will you marry me?" 

"But we're still young."

"I know we're still young but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I will live with you, I will die with you and everyday I will always make you happy."

"I also want to be with you forever, so yes!

End of Flashback

After I remembered everything, I was bursting in tears. I know for sure that all of those memories were real.

"What have I done..." I cried but I felt Pakunoda's hand on my shoulder.

"We forgive you little sister, we love you so much so don't blame yourself okay?" Pakunoda pulled me into an embrace and I cried on her chest.

After I calmed down, she reloaded her gun and smirked at me.

"Now let's rescue the others shall we?" She asked and I nodded.

Feitan's POV

"You deserve to die!" Jericho gave me another punch and I chuckled.

"You're weak..." Even though my voice was rusty, I still managed to make it sound threatening. "Why don't you remove this Nen rope and fight me you coward!"

He widen his eyes for a split second before punching me again.

"You will die soon bitch and guess who's going to kill you? Your precious Y/n-" He was interrupted when the door opened and it revealed Y/n.

My heart aches as soon as I saw her and I was glad that she was still fine.

"The boss wants you." She stated and Jeirchi raised an eyebrow.

"What for?" He asked as if he was doubting Y/n.

"How should I know? Should I go to him and asked him?" Y/n started walking away but Jericho stopped her.

"Wait! I'm going. We are not done yet!" Jericho yelled at me and I glared at him.

As he went past Y/n, Y/n closed the door behind her and walked towards me.

She knelt in front of me and touched my cheek where the bruise formed and I flinch a little bit at the touch.

"I'm sorry..." She sudden said and I widen my eyes. "I'm sorry for forgetting you."

My eyes soften as tears started streaming down her face.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I told her and she looked up to me.

She released me from the rope and I didn't realized let this past. I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

I missed her lips so much, I missed her presence and her being near to me. She is my everything and I will do anything to protect her.

"Eherm, as much as I don't want to interrupt your romantic moment, let me just remind you that we still need to rescue the others." Pakunoda appeared by the doorway and Y/n blushed in embarrassment.

"R-right... let's go!" Y/n exclaimed and the three of us rescued the others.

The people who captured us weren't that strong but I saved the best for the last to torture.

Jericho

"P-please, spare me!" He begged and I smirk.

"Farewell... bitch!" I raised my sword and plunged it into his heart.

After that we all went to our base. Me and Y/n meet up the roof where we watch the stars.

"Ne Feitan, why didn't you fight back when I captured all of you?" Y/n questioned.

"It says because we know that you'll come back to us soon, you always do." I replied and she looked at me with a smile.

"Thank you... for trusting me." She thanked and I smiled.

"We will always trust you even if you forget about us. We will always love you, I will always love you." I leaned forward and kissed her.

She kissed back immediately and I was so happy that she finally returned. Everything was back to how they're suppose to be and nothing can ruin the moment.

This was our story, we may forget each other but our love will always find a way to unite us again.

I could never asked for anything more, all I wanted was her.

To marry her

To have a child with her

To grow old with her and live happily ever after

You're ONLY MINE Y/n and ONLY MINR

THE END
_____
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READ THE STORY EVEB THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A YEAR😢😢😢 THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO SUPPORT ONLY MINE

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL ^-^