Chapter 20

So they were in the same orphanage as me? I guess I never really paid attention to others because I was always with Feitan, but I didn't regret that because Feitan is the best of best friend anyone could ever have. And he's not only my best friend, he is my lover as well and I love him with all my heart and I will never let anything bad happen to him.

"I was there for him Lisa but he only has his eyes on you! What do you have that I don't! Why can he never see me! And I have to live with you for six years! Six years of watching Jericho fall  in love with you more!" Ella continued shouting and I was now in front of her.

I felt sorry for her, I know the feeling of being alone. Getting tortured every day and night, thinking if there's still hope that one day you will see the sun rising again. I've been there before and I did my best to show her the light, but all she saw was hatred and jealousy. I returned myself back to the way I am.

"And your father found me and everyone else who suffered because of you, he gave us another chance and now we will kill everyone you loved the most right in front of your eyes! Especially that Feitan of yours!" Ella threatened and I hated seeing her like this, but what's got to be done has to be done to protect those whom you love.

I surrounded my hands with thorn blade and pointed it at her. She just gave me a hatred look and I gave her a sad smile.

"Ella, what you said is not entirely true. You said Jericho never saw you? What about David?" As soon as I mentioned David, she widen her eyes. "David was always there for you, trying to get your attention the way you are doing with Jericho. You just couldn't see him because you were to focused on Jericho. You see Ella, you weren't alone in those days. You had David with you all along. And my name is not Lisa anymore, it's Y/n."

Tears started streaming down her eyes, a regret and realisation was shown on her face. She cried and cried, I bowed my head and let my hair fall down on my face, ready to end her life any time now but... I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill her, my weakness strike me again and I couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." Ella started apologising which made it harder for me to kill her.  "Please forgive me... I... I didn't know... I-I never meant to hurt anybody... he... he brainwashed me and all of us..."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched in surprise. I look up and saw Feitan holding his sword. He gave me a reassuring smile and I buried my face into his chest. I couldn't do it, I'm way too weak to kill someone. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer while placing a kiss on my head.

"Don't worry, you are not alone. I am here." He whispered into my ears and I looked up.

He then nodded and wiped my tears away while covering my eyes.

"I... I wish I had more time with him. You really are amusing Y/n, now I know why Jericho wanted to befriended you back then. Feitan, please take care of her." I heard Ella saying before Feitan ended her life. 

I squealed by the sound of the sword piercing through her bones, but Feitan made sure that I didn't see anything. 

"Let's go?" He bent down in front of me and I knew that he was giving me a piggyback ride.

"But you're hurt." I pointed out and he smirked.

"This is nothing, mi know how you love piggy back rides." He stated and I shook my head.

"No, let me heal-" I was cut off when he suddenly carried my bridal style then he started walking. "Oi! Weren't you listening to me!" 

I pouted when he shrugged. My eyes landed on the place where Ella died, she was now covered in different coloured roses. I sigh in sadness as I did not expect her to turn out like this. And this was caused by my father.

"Alright fine I'll do piggy back rides." I told him and he just smirked.

"Mi like it this way." He teases and I puff my cheek out.

I was about to complain again, he threw me up the air as if I weighed nothing. I screamed so loud but then landed behind his back. I then punched him on the chest and he grunted. I totally forgot that he was wounded.

"Cutie put me down please." I blushed as I used the nickname I gave him before.

He also blushed when he heard it but managed to hide it.

"Why?" He asked.

"Let me heal you first." I replied but he continued walking and I sigh. "Please?"

He sigh in defeat and finally puts me down. I stood in front of him and saw the cut on his cloak. I got him to remove it and was shocked when the wound was gone, but there was a skull tatoo now printed on his chest.

 I got him to remove it and was shocked when the wound was gone, but there was a skull tatoo now printed on his chest