Chapter 35

"It- Wait! Sir wait!" I was brought back to reality when I heard a familiar voice.

I saw Y/n running towards the dairy and she tried opening the door. I don't know why but as soon as I saw her, my chest started pounding.

She was here, she was finally here. She finally showed up!

I then remembered what I just thought earlier and shook my head. From now I don't want to see her face ever again!

"Sir please wait!" She desperately knock on the door but the man won't let her in.

"Sorry but it's close!" The owner pointed at the close sign.

"But I'm hungry!" Y/n complained but the owner left. "Aww, I really wanted to get that choco robo..."

She sulk for a minute before turning around and as soon as she did, she saw me. We made eye contact for five seconds before she hesitate to leave. I followed her from a distant. She keeps looking back though and that's when I hide.

I saw her entering an allyway and so I followed her. Although when I got to the hallway, there was no sign of her. I rush to find her but she wasn't there. Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me and I turn around.

"Why are you following me?" She ask while holding a stick. "I have no money, I only have 20 jenny! You can take everything from me except my virginity."

I raise an eyebrow on what she was saying, she's thinking that I'm a raper?

"What are you talking about? I'm here to... make friend with you." I answered her and she took a step back.

"You look like a stalker who have a bad intentions, why would I want to make friends with you?" She answered.

"How so? How do you know if I'm a bad guy?"

"Well you're wearing a creepy cloak and a scarf, all the reason of why I should think that you're a bad guy." She explained and I smile behind my scarf.

Wait, I smiled...

I've never smiled before, is this what they said that she's special?

"A-and I am not afraid of you! I know karate!" Y/n started to charge at me so I step aside, making her run past me and bump into a wall.

"Tch. Bastard." I commented and widen my eyes because the scene seems familiar as she turned around again.

She was now glaring at me and once again she dashed towards me and I took a side step again but she anticipated that already so she took my scarf and I was shock for a second before going after her.

I tried getting the scarf back but she was quite fast as well. I don't know why but I was enjoying myself trying to get my scarf back. I managed to retrieve my scarf in one move and this caught her off-guard.

She then step on a rock and was about to fall but I caught her, although I didn't manage to keep my balance so she fell on top of me. I grunted slightly but soon stop when I saw her face so close with mine. My heart was beating like a drum as I stare into her f/c orbs.

What is this feeling?

"Well well well, someone is having fun." A guy appeared in the hallway with three minions with him.

Y/n rolled from the side and stood up, I soon joined her and observed the four men walking toward us.

"Hey your girlfriend is cute, mind sharing her with us." The leader of the group lick his lip and I felt my blood boiling.

How dare he!

I was about to attack them but I felt something grabbing my hand. I look down and saw Y/n holding my hand while she went behind me.

"I'm scared..." She whispered and I have this urge to protect her.

"Don't worry, I'm here to protect you." I reassured her and she look into my eyes before nodding.

"Aww how cute, the midget is going to protect his girlfriend. Let's get him guys." The leader smirk and I gently let go of Y/n's hand.

I then charge towards the leader and gave him a hard punch on his gut. He scream in agony as I gave him another punch on the face.

"Hey! Stop right there!" One of the guy managed to capture Y/n and he was now pointing a knife on her neck.

I froze on my spot as I saw fear on Y/n's eyes. I then felt someone kicking me and I hit the wall.

"You bastard!" The leader shouted as he dash towards me and continued kicking me on the gut.

I glance at Y/n and she has a terrified face. I could have killed everyone in front of me but I have to ensure that they won't hurt Y/n.

What are you doing Feitan? You've never care about a stranger before, why now?

The other three went to me and started beating me up. I hated this, I hated not fighting back but why am I doing it for a girl who I cannot even remember?

"Hey! You must fight back!" Y/n yelled and I saw her stepping on the man's foot and twisting his arm. "Don't worry about me!"

The man who capture her then slap her on the face. This is when I had the chance to fight back and I karate chop them all on the neck. I then rush to Y/n's opponent and pinned him on the ground while punching him repeatedly.