Chapter 9

I went out and slightly close the door so he won't see all the things that we just pack.

"Here, I was meant to give it to you a week ago but..." His face started going pink as he nervously rub the back of his neck. "W-well... how do I say this? U-ummm..."

He handed me the small box.

What's going on?

"You see Lisa, since the first time I saw you, I've fallen inlo-" He was cut off by  a loud noise inside the cabinet.

"What was that?" Jericho ask in a loudly whisper tone.

"N-nothing. I didn't hear anything." I said in my normal voice.

Damn it Feitan! You'll blow your cover!

"Anyways, you were saying?" I tried changing the subject immediately.

"Well I was going to say that I lo-" Another loud noise stop him from speaking and I knew that this time, there won't be a way out of this.

Did he do that on purpose?

"Now I'm sure I heard something." Jericho stated and he walk pass me.

"Jericho wait!" It was too late for me to stop him.

He already opened the door from the cabinet, revealing Feitan. Jericho look from me to Feitan, then back to me then Feitan again.

"What's he doing here?" He questioned then he saw the big bag on my bed, containing the things that I wanted to bring with me. "Why are you packing your clothes? What's going on?"

He bombarded me with questions so I close the door and face him.

"Look Jericho, I'm sorry it has to be this way but... I'm leaving." I said simply.

"Leaving? You're leaving us without a word?" I could tell that he was getting angry everytime seconds had pass by.

"Not really, I was planning to leave a letter."

"Why are you leaving? And why is this guy still here?"

"Long story short, I'm going with him whether you like it or not and you cannot do anything to stop me."

"Why?"

"Stop with the question Jericho. We're  leaving now."

"Want me to kill him?" Feitan ask as he sharpen his nails and glare at my best friend.

"What? No! He's my best friend so you can't kill him!" I protested and I saw a pain in his eyes but he oblige and returned his nails back to normal.

"Whoa, wait a minute-" Jericho spoke and I cut him off.

"Jericho, I already told you that you cannot do anything to stop me even if you try talking me out of this. I've made up my mind and you can't do anything about it."

"I'm not going to stop you, I'm going with you." He said and I stared at him in shock.

"Look, there's nothing you can do to sto-" I stop as soon as I registered what he just said. "Wait what?"

"No you can't." Feitan stated.

"Oh yes I can, you're taking my best friend so I have to be beside her all the time to make sure you don't get your filthy hands around her." Jericho glared at Feitan.

Feitan was about to attack him but I went on their way with both of my hands extended out.

"Can you two be like quiet? We don't want another person finding out about this you know." I loudly whisper.

They both glance at me then glared at each other.

"Lisa, I'm coming with you no matter what and you cannot change my mind. If you don't allow me or would do something to stop me then I'll tell everyone and everyone would be searching for you and I tell you this, I will never ever stop searching for you." Jericho lock his eyes to my one and I know that he was determine on what he was saying.

"Not if you are dead!" Feitan spat and move a little but I glared at him which made him stop on his track.

I think about it.

Well, let's see, I don't want anymore people worrying about me. Jericho already know how to use Nen and he's really strong just like me so I guess the troupe would let him join. If we leave without him, he would do anything to search for me and also the others which I don't want that to happen.

"Fine..." I sigh and look at Jericho. "You may come."

"Tch." Feitan scoff while Jericho grinned fully.

"So go on and pack your things right now and don't take too long or else we will leave you behind." I told Jericho and he nods then left.

"He seriously coming?" Feitan ask and I nod.

"Yep, he's seriously coming. You got any problem with that?" I ask while looking at him and I saw something in his eyes.

Pain? Disappointment? Jealousy?

I don't actually know. But whatever it is, I don't care because my first priority here is to leave the house as soon as possible.

Feitan's POV

So she really doesn't remember me? And now she has a new best friend. But still, I will make her remember me. I will remind her that I was the best friend she ever had before and not this Jericho guy.

Soon, the Jericho brat returned with a back-pack hanging behind his back and he was wearing a black T-shirt with a leather jacket on and black pants.

"Alright, I'm done." He said and at the same time, Y/n, a.k.a Lisa finished packing her things.