Chapter 29

That was the last thing I heard before he disappeared into my sight as I ran inside the forest. David went after and I stop when I heard something exploding. I look back and saw a sun? Hovering over the amusement park and burning everything.

Is this Feitan's Nen?

I could feel the heat from where I was even though I was already far away. I know that Feitan was fine, so now I have to deal with my opponent. He caught up with me and blocked my way, I glared at him and he glared back.

"Nice try, but you can't run away from me." He smirk then charged towards me.

I didn't hesitate to transform and it look like he was waiting for this, he disappeared in front of me and I couldn't sense him. David can create armour and barriers, I wasn't aware if he have other ability after receiving my father's power.

Suddenly, I felt a presence behind me and I did not have time to react. David placed something on my wings and I felt my Nen getting suck by it. Not only that, it was electrifying me as well, making my whole body numb.

I was becoming weak with each second that past by, I don't know what he puts on my wings but I can feel my Nen fading away. David then went in front of me, with the blade on his hand.

"I'm suppose to bring you to your father, but he gave me this device that sucks your energy just in case I lose control and kill you which I'm about to do right now." He has a sinister smile.

He charged towards me at full speed while screaming, I couldn't move. I was paralysed on my spot, a tear fell from my eyes as I can already picture myself dying. Memories of me and Feitan started to appear in my mind.

I'm sorry Feitan, I couldn't even fight back. I love you so much...

The screaming of David stop and I felt something spluttering on my face. I open my eyes and saw the most terrifying view I have ever had. In front of me was Feitan, the sword was sticking out on his chest as he looks into my eyes with relief.

"Just... c-came in time..." He tried speaking and blood was coming out from his mouth.

David then kick him from at the side as if he was nothing, I still couldn't move. I want to move, I want to rush beside Feitan and heal him. But I can't, my mind and heart wants to but my body wouldn't.

Feitan grunted in pain as David pulled the sword out of him and kick him again and again.

Stop!

He was still kicking him.

Please stop!

I tried moving but it wouldn't work.

Feitan no!

Tears were streaming like a waterfall as I watch the man I love getting beaten up by my use to be best friend.

"S-s-ssss-top!" I manage to speak and he did stop and looked at me.

"Interesting, the boss is right. You are really powerful even though a Stabiliser is placed on you." He said then pointed the sword at me. "Although it will be a waste cause you're about to die soon."

He charged at me again but something appeared in between us, it was Jericho. He was now attacking David. I then felt the device getting remove from behind me and I fell down the ground, but someone caught me.

"Yo Y/n, sorry we're late." It was Shalnark.

Kathryn, Pakunoda, Machi and Chrollo were also there. The only people who knows about the plan. Shalnark held the device that was sucking my Nen before and threw it down the ground where it broke.

A f/c light came out from it and went to me, that's when I felt my Nen coming back. I notice that Shalnark was holding out his toy and that's when I realised the antennae behind Jericho's back. He was now fighting David.

"He was about to get burn, I just came in time to save him. Of course using him isn't also a bad idea, been wanting to do that since he joined the troupe." Shalnark explained and I nodded.

I then heard Feitan coughing and I rush beside him.

"Feitan, don't worry you'll be fine." I put his head on my lap and tears started to fall again. "I'm going to heal you."

I was about to extend my hand but Kathryn stopped me.

"Y/n, this is the plan." She reminded me and I clench my hand into a fist.

The plan? Well the plan was for Chrollo to kill Feitan and I will bring him back to life using my wings. Yes I know it may sound cruel or stupid but it's the only way that my father won't get my Nen ability.

Kathryn mentioned that my mother sacrificed her wings to save me when I was a baby, now it's my time to do that. After I bring Feitan back to life, that is when Chrollo will wipe his memory away, including the troupe that wasn't here.

He also made a potion for me to drink before I face my father, which will make me forget everything so that they cannot see my memories if they have someone like Pakunoda. It was the most regretful idea I have ever had but it has to be done.