Chapter 33

That is when I realise that her memories of us had been wiped.

"Oh haha, my apologies ma'am. I might have mistaken you with an old friend of mine." I politely bowed.

"Where... where is she now?" She ask and I smiled.

"I'm sure that she's going to come back soon. I apologise for my sudden action again." I turned around and was about to walk away but stop when she said something.

"Wait!" She exclaimed and I look over my shoulder. "H-how did you know my name?"

"See you soon Y/n." I smiled then left leaving her dumbfounded.

I look back and saw Feitan was still in the same position as he was before, then a smile made its way to my face because they finally meet each other. He must have heard her name from Jericho, I guess Chrollo's potion doesn't last that long.

They are really destined with each other!

Feitan's POV

I was watching the starry sky alone in a cold night, thinking of the woman I saw at the dairy earlier. She looked familiar and Shalnark called her Y/n as if he knew her already. What's worse than that is when she made eye contact with me my chest tightens.

On top of that, she was the woman that I kept seeing in my dream. Is that even possible? Seeing someone in your dream and then encountering them in real life? I close my eyes to clear my mind but her image was all I saw and it was getting frustrating.

"Argh, get out of my he-" I sat up while clutching my head and stop when I notice that Shalnark was standing in front of me.

He then sat beside me and look up the sky. It was silent between us, a peaceful silent. My minds was filled with lots of questions, I wanted to know who the woman was and why did Shalnark call her Y/n?

"Is it possible to dream of someone and then meet them in real life?" I question and he smiled.

"According to Science, when you see someone in your dream it means you have met that person in real life." He explained and I nodded.

There was a silence between us and Y/n was on my mind again. The way she kiss me from my dream and when I saw her today, it was as if I really know her already.

"Can you remember her?" Shalnark snap me out of my thoughts and I glance at him.

"Remember who?" I responded and he sigh.

"The sky is beautiful tonight." He suddenly change the subject.

"Remember who?" I repeated the question and he glance at me.

"Oh did you hear that? Danchou is calling me hehe!" And he left again.

I then remembered Jericho, as much as I don't want to remember him he's the only one who might have an idea of who Y/n is. I went down the roof and went to his room. When I got there, he was gone.

"Oh, are you looking for Jericho? The boss had him killed." Shizuku told me as she past by.

"Why?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"No idea." She responded and I sigh.

"By the way, do you know anyone by the name Y/n?" As soon as I said the name, she widen her eyes but then she shrug.

"You know I have a bad memory, I don't remember people's name that much. Sometimes I even forget about yours." She was trying to make an excuse but she was failing so bad. "Anyways, I still have a mission, bye."

Y/n, who are you?

I went to my room and lie down on my bed, I look at the time and it was 1:23 am. I remembered Y/n from today again, her image was stuck in my head. I saw her in my dream again but this time, it didn't feel like a nightmare.

It felt like it was natural, as if we already done it a hundred times. The only nightmare was the pain I felt on my chest, waking me up in an instant. I panted for a few times and after I've calm down, I look at the time.

2:01 am

It hasn't even been an hour. I got out of my bed and decided to take a walk. As I was walking, I saw a light on Shalnark's bedroom so I decided to have a company. As I was getting closer, I heard another person talking.

Chrollo

"Are you sure we're not going to tell him?" I heard Shalnark ask and I got curious about their conversation.

"It is Y/n's last request, to not remind him anything about her." Chrollo replied and I widen my eyes.

So he knows Y/n as well? What is going on here!

"But it's been three years, don't you think it's time for him to remember her specially when we had proven that she's alive?" This came from Machi.

"I agree, he used to be happy whenever she's around." This time it was from Shizuku and I widen my eyes.

Who are they even talking about? Who is this he they're mentioning?

"I could give him his memory back, if you will allow me Chrollo." Pakunoda stated.

She wasn't suppose to be here, I thought she did a five year mission? Why is she here?

"Danchou, please don't make this harder for the both of them. Let Feitan remembers Y/n, I can't keep watching him everyday looking for something important that he had forgotten, someone that is really special to him. The battle between Y/n's father is over, can't you just let Paku return Feitan's memories?" Shalnark was trying to convince Chrollo to return... my memory about Y/n?