Chapter 2

"You'll regret your decision." And with that, he left with Jonathan and Kathryn following him.

I watch as they left, then when I turn around to see Cutie, he was gone. He left me. I frowned and searched for him, but he was nowhere to be found. I started regretting that I chose him over my best friends. Now... I'm alone again. I walk in the toilet and when I came out, I saw Jake, with other five boys with him. I know them all, Tait, Pit, Owen, Mac and Cam. 

"Like what I told you, you will pay for what you'd done. Get her!" Jake demanded, then the five boys surrounded me.

I did my best to not show what I can do, so I let them hurt me. They kicked me from head, to feet. I wince in pain. 

"Hurt her until she dies, she deserve to die for betraying us." Jake commanded.

The five boys continued kicking and punching me, when all of the sudden, they stop. I lighlty opened my eyes, and saw that they were all in the ground. I saw a familiar, black hair so it took all my might to opened both of my eyes and sat up. I winced in pain.

"C-Cutie? What are you doing here?" I ask to Cutie.

He looked at me with an apologetic face.

"Sorry." He said and I was shock by his voice.

His voice sounded like an Angel and it was hypnotizing! WAIT WHAT?! 

It took all my will to snap back to reality.

"W-why are you saying sorry for?" I ask and he looked down the ground.

"My English... not good." He replied and I chuckled, making him look at me in a confuse way.

After I laugh, I took a deep breathe and looked into his eyes.

"You don't need to say sorry, and besides, I don't mind if you're not good at speaking English, all I care is the two of us become friends. And thank you for coming back for me." 

"Friends?" He widened his eyes.

"Yeah, friends. Do you like that?"  I ask and he nods.

"Good, then from now on, we're friends! What's your name?"

"F-Feitan."

"Feitan, what a nice name. Can I still call you Cutie?" He nods.

I look down to his hand and it was bleeding. He saw me looking at it, then he hid it by shoving it in his pocket.

"Let me see them." I demanded and he looked the other way, shooking his head slightly.

"Please?" I begged and he sigh in defeat.

He slowly put out his hands and I smiled at him. 

"Sorry, because of me, you got bruises and wounds in your hands." I muttered, clearly enough for him to understand.

"It's no your fault. Mi wants to help."

"Thanks Cutie, but it was really my fault." He blush, which I don't know why.

"Here, don't tell anyone about this. You'll be the first person who would know about this. I will show this to you for I trust you." He blush even more.

I look at both of his hand and focus my aura on my hand. I then place it on top of his hand. After five seconds, his hands was back to normal. The bruises and wounds were gone. I look at Cutie's reaction, and his eyes were wide open.

"That's my secret that nobody else knows. You were the first one who knows about it. I got the ability to heal any type of wounds or injury. Although I cannot heal someone who's already dead, which I wish I could." I felt tears filling my ears.

I then fell the ground because I just used my power which when everytime I use it, it drains down my energy. I then felt warm arms around me. I look up to see Cutie embracing me. He started stroking my back.

"No worries, mi know how hard is. No cry, mi no want see you cry, mi here for you. Thanks heal my hand." He said in a broken Japanese language, although it sounded more like Chinese.

I hugged him back and only a few tears dripped from my eyes. I smiled to myself, thinking that I finally have a true friend. Not that I'm saying Kathryn, Jake and Jonathan weren't my real friends, but everytime I need them the most, they just leave me and don't even comfort me.

"Thanks Cutie." We pulled apart and I could see tinted pink on his cheeks, which I found it cute.

One year later, me and Cutie became closer to each other. Well, more like Best friends or Best bud. Better than the friendship that I had with Jonathan, Jake and Kathryn. They sometimes bully us, but Cutie was always there to protect me. So he will earn some wounds, cuts and bruises. But it will all disappear for I always heal them. 

I'd been teaching him to speak Englush, so he's improving a bit. Most of the time we play Hide n Seek, tag, Truth or Dare and many more games. I had develop feelings for him, but I don't know if he return the feelings back. I mean, we're just children at the moment. I'm five years old and he's seven. So I am also not sure if it's really love that I'm feeling towards him.(Author: I know he doesn't have age, but here he does.)