Chapter 32

"Oi bastard!" I called out to him while kicking his feet to wake him up.

He slowly look up to me and smiled. I was in a bad mood that time, I had the same dream over and over again inside three years. A stranger kissing me in my dream and what's worse is I felt like I should know her.

I was about to kick Jericho again but he started saying something, which made me stop because he hasn't spoken in a long time.

"F-Fe-ita-n." His voice was croaked for not speaking for a long time.

"You finally decide to speak you traitor!" I kick him and he flew.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered but I still heard it.

"What you did was unforgivable." I walk towards him and he slightly chuckle.

"I messed up didn't I?" He ask and I rolled my eyes.

You mess up so bad that I enjoyed torturing you. I gave him another kick and he cough. Luckily he was strong enough to last this long, making the torment more enjoyable.

"P-lease..." He trailed off and I stop again. "Tell her I'm sorry, I really messed everything."

"That's none of my business." It was really none of my business on whom he was saying sorry to.

I was about to kick him again but stop when he said something that made my heart stop for a moment.

"Of course it's your business, Y/n is your girlfriend now right? Might as well send the message that I really regret what I've done. Please always take care of her." I have no idea who Y/n was but my body froze when I heard her name.

"Who... is Y/n?" I ask him and he gave me the look of disbelief.

"Nice joke Feitan..." He laugh as if it was the most funniest thing on Earth.

I was about to say something again when someone knock on the door.

"Yo Fei! We have a mission!" It was Shalnark and I click my tongue because he came in a bad timing.

I'll just come back and torture Jericho to tell me who Y/n is.

-----

"This is boring." I mumbled as I decapitated the head of our target and Shalnark killed the guards.

"Lighten up Fei, you used to always have fun whenever Y/n is around." I widen my eyes as he said the same name that Jericho said.

"What... what did you just sat?" I asked him and it looked like he said something that he shouldn't have.

"My my, I said you use to have fun before ehehe!" He repeated but that wasn't what I heard earlier.

"You mentioned Y/n, who... who is she?" I question and he rubbed his temple.

He then look at his wrist and pretended that he was wearing a watch.

"Oh my, look at the time! We need to go back soon otherwise the boss might scold us again!" He exclaim and then he rush outside.

Lame excuse...

I then remember the name that he mentioned.

Y/n...

Who are you? Why do you sound familiar and... why do you appear in my dream?

Shalnark's POV

We were now walking on the streets, an awkward silence between me and Feitan. Well it was only my side that was awkward. I did not mean to mention Y/n's name but I just really miss her so much. Everywhere I do, we go, there's just a memory of her.

I'm sure that those members who remember her feels the same way, although I don't know how Feitan would react if he founds out the Chrollo had taken something very important away from him.

Can't blame him though, we haven't heard anything from Y/n or Kathryn. They both just disappeared like a bubble in thin air. I guess it was best for Feitan not to remember her, it is also for his own sake. As we were walking, we stop by one of the dairy.

"Are we going to steal or buy?" I ask Feitan and he click his tongue.

"If we want something we steal it." He simply replied and I chuckled.

Although as we enter the shop, I stop at my trail as I saw a familiar woman looking at the Choco robo.

"Y-Y/n..." I whispered under my breath as I watch her from a distant.

I felt Feitan bumping at my back, I was guessing that he was ready to steal whatever he wanted to steal but I was on his way.

"Tch. What are you doing." He frustratingly ask and this is when Y/n notice us.

As soon as she made eye contact with me, she widen her eyes. As if she recognise me but at the same time she doesn't. Feitan went beside me and when he notice that I was looking at Y/n, he followed my gaze.

I glance at him and saw the same reaction that Y/n had. I did not know what was going to happen next, but I was so happy that we finally found Y/n. Without even thinking, I ran towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Y/N!"

"Wha- hey let me go you pervert!" She screamed and sprayed a pepper spray on me.

"Ouch! Hey stop!" I tried covering my eyes and took a step back.

I open one eye so I can see her while rubbing the other eye.

"Who do you think you are? I will call the police for sexual harassment." She threatened and I stared at her at disbelief.