Chapter 10

"Let's go." Y/n said and I nod.

I lead the way and was running half of my speed. I keep looking back to see of that Jericho brat couldn't keep up, which I hope he can't but unfortunately, he can.

If Y/n wasn't here, I will eliminate him easily, no, painfully until he regret deciding to tag along with us.

"So uhh... Lisa, how did you ended up with this guy?" I heard the Jericho brat ask Y/n, who was known as Lisa, in the quietest voice he could without me hearing it but thanks to my good-hearing, I could hear them properly.

I just pretended that I couldn't hear them but with the name that he gave Y/n, I'm beginning to doubt that Lisa and Y/n aren't the same person, but my guts tells me that it's her.

Y/n explained everything that happened before she joined the troupe. Me on the other hand, was getting irritated hearing the Jericho brat's voice. I just want to slice his mouth off so he won't be able to speak anymore.

After the long, annoying of travelling, we finally made it back to our base. When we got there, every one was waiting for us and as soon as they saw the newbie brat with us, they went alert.

"Who is this guy?" Phinks was the first one who spoke.

"Y-Lisa wanted to recruit him." I replied while glaring at the brat.

"Recruit? What's your name?" Danchou stood up while walking towards the brat.

"Jericho, sir." The brat answered.

"Call me Chrollo." Danchou smiled amd I rolled my eyes. "Say Jericho, what's your Nen ability?"

"Why ask him if we can test it out?" I snap as everyone look at me confuse.

Couldn't blame them. Normally I have no interest at people's Nen ability but this time, I have an idea for the brat.

"Mih want to test his Nen. Would you allow Danchou." I demanded instead of asking him.

"If that's what you want then go for it. I allow you to. Besides, you're one of the strongest member in all of Spiders." Danchou approve my request and I smirk behind my mask.

"Are you fine with that Jericho?" Danchou ask.

"If that's the only way that I could join the troupe and stay with Lisa then, sure." The brat smiled while gesturing to Y/n.

Tch. That annoying brat! I'll make him regret that he never ever mess with me! Y/n is only mine! That's the promise we gave each other before we parted lives. She may not know it in the meantime but I will never forget our promises.

"Alright, the two of you could go at the center." Danchou ordered and we both oblige.

We face each other, me glaring at him while he... have a calm face on.

That calm face will soon fade as soon as I peel his skin off then burn him into ashes!

"Oi Jericho, take it easy on him will ya?" Y/n shouted with a worried look in his eyes.

Take it easy on me? What does she mean?

I observe Jericho and tried sensing if he's a strong Nen user but there was no sign that he's a strong Nen user. He then shove his hand into his pocket then sigh.

"Well, if you say so Lisa. Guess I won't be needing to use my full power then. Anyways, I'm ready whenever you are. Don't worry, I will take it easy on you since my best friend told me to." He wore a cocky smirk which annoys me even more.

"Are you making fun of me?" I growl, angry at what this guy was doing.

Does he think I'm weak? I'll  show him!

"Huh? Making fun of you? Nah, I would never. I just don't want my hand to be stained by your blood if anything gets messy. Besides, this match will end in no time." He smirk evilly, which was different from before.

I glance at Y/n, who have now the face of worry towards me.

Why is she worrying like that? Is this guy in front of me could that be really powerful? No, I cannot let him intimidate me and yet... I cannot ignore the face that Y/n is giving to me. Whatever happens, I must be careful when fighting this guy. Who knows what he have under his sleeve?

Normal  POV

As much as you want to say that Feitan is much more powerful than Jericho, you were still aware about Jericho's Nen ability especially when he's having fun. Yes you could feel that Feitan is way beyond Jericho's level but you also know what Jericho can do.

Even you can't defeat Jericho when he's in his 'Fun' mode which was the state that he was on in the meantime. You know he's on his Fun mode because he always put his hands inside his pocket whenever he wants to play around with his enemy.

'Jericho, don't you dare give Feitan a hard time. I know how torturous you can be!' You thought as you gave Feitan a worried look.

"Alright, no time limits. The first person who could land a severe hit will win. If that happens to be Jericho, he'll be immediately be allow to join the troupe but if it's Feitan, I will have no choice but to either eliminate him or erase his memory. Battle begins... NOW!" Chrollo announce and the battle begins.