28

Mingi is shoved into a medium-sized room, probably as half the size of a courtyard, which can easily house dozens of inmates

He's lean with clean and pampered from head to toe, a rarity among the inmates that emanates a regal aura of authority. Part of his cleanly appearance is that no hair is astray, all stand  in uniform just like his army. 

The army consisting of an entire fleet of them standing erect at attention all under the command of two henchmen standing next to a shiny wooden desk. Between them, the right-hand man bows and respectfully serve him the lighter to the man sitting in the middle; Choi Jun Ho. He lifts a finger for Mingi to beckon closer to him and when he does he's shoved to kneel before him.

Like Jongho, he has a blank stare but that was the only similarity. Mingi shuddered at this gut-wrenching stab in his stomach. The tall boy began to miss the noble smile in Jongho's eyes because the ones staring back at him threatened to bury him alive. Or maybe it was because of the foxy eyes belonging to Wooyoung and his coyish grin of Hongjoong's that sent shivers down his spine.

Brandishing his claws, the founding father flashes his pearly white teeth and says, "Ah, Song Mingi! I hope you had a very nice trip here. Tell me why are you here?" It sounded more like a command. Was he really the soft-spoken teacher who helped Mingi with algebra problems?

"Um...." Words fail to escape his mouth from the shuddering and his crescent-shaped eyes were glaring down at him from above and Mingi knew damn well he refused rejection.

"I asked you a question."

"Sir he's mentally retarded."

Jun Ho turns his head and the six five giant shuts up.

"But still a person, he has a mouth, he has a tongue," Jun Ho's fingers elegantly waltz around the nape of metal with a nasty looking peak, "-so he must have a right to speak."

"I-I accidentally went to the wrong room and, and these two guards dragged me down here."

"Well Mingi, I think you're smart enough to know where you're cell is? And aren't you escorted by guards and your doctor?" his eyebrows raise to reveal a glimpse of his insanity behind his eyes.

As the Cheshire grin never faltered, he mutters underneath his breath, "You little fucker I guess you aren't smart enough to make up a reasonable lie."

His henchmen slip a barnacle between their fingers. Simultaneously, they propel their fists right to Mingi's face and in a blink of an eye, there are inches before his face.

Just before the silver metal hits his nose a black boot kicks the fist off.

Loading the magazine inside the magazine notch Wooyoung and I reload our rifles, set them next to our shoulders, and aim it towards  Jun Ho's head which earned a collective gasp from everyone except him.