6

Track 3. Camilla Cabello: My Oh My ft. DaBaby

Camilla Cabello. "Camilla Cabello-My Oh My (Audio) ft. Dababy". Online Video Clip. Youtube. Youtube, Dec 6th. 2019. Web. 9th May. 2020.

Music is licensed to Epic Records, subsidiary of Sony Music.

This song was MADE for Wattpad.

***

The mystery man stopped Du Ho's punch. I could only see his side profile and was mesmerized by angelic doe eyes. Du Ho blushed as he backed off.

He turned around towards me and gave a cordial smile, blasting me with visuals. A flow of styled dashing brown hair parted from the center of his head with a visible undercut on his sides. On his naturally tan skin, he had thin and narrow eyebrows arched just above those magnificent almond doe eyes. His perfect nose and crafted lips added to his ethereal beauty.
 (Ok Mars stop judging me in hetero because Yeosang has never stole my heart. His visuals just stuck out like a beautiful thumb surrounded by all those ugly fingers.)

He reached out his hand and I accepted his offer. Pulling me up, I see that he's slightly taller than me while he flicks all the dust glued to my face from Du Ho's stomping. Pasted on his  prison attire was a white name tag holding his name.

When he spoke, it was quite interesting to hear a low baritone voice. His tone was clear and charismatic. Sorry my musician instincts submerged because he could be an excellent vocalist. 
"Hi, my name's Kang Yeosang. Yours?"

"Hehe, the name's Du Ho beautiful."

Raising his right eyebrow, he turned around to Du Ho,
"Did I ask you?" 

"Uh..."

Ignoring his squeamish behavior he turns around to me and asks.

I reply, "K-Kim Hongjoong..."

"Well hello Hoongjoong, I'm sorry that you endured through this abuse because a handsome face shouldn't be wasted like this."

He whipped his head towards Du Ho and his breath stopped.

"Right mister cell leader?"

 Deflecting Yeosang's gaze, Du Ho's cheeks became a deeper shade of red as his face became drenched in sweat while he fidgeted his fingers. Muttering inaudible sentences, he shuffled his way out of the eerie atmosphere. Once he retreated the angelic man looked at me with the identical charming smile with a dark stare. Giving a small shudder I excused myself and left.

***

The abuse decrease a significant amount the next day. I was still alone however one positive news was that Yeosang had replaced me for the topic in gossip. He was the new convict, resident of cell 421, the cell to my right. I could only verify those two sets of information because rumors emerge from fallacious intentions.

As I entered the cafeteria for breakfast, all the males buzzed about Yeosang. 

"Have you seen Kang Yeosang?"

"Yeah...he's beautiful like damn!"

"They say he comes alive at midnight."

The community of curious and thirsty boys crane their necks towards the detention's celebrity. Kang Yeosang enters the room; generating a mass wave of onlookers. He walks towards one of the males near me and puts his hand on one of his shoulders. The flustered male makes eye contact with his visuals while Yeosang leans closer and whispers with a lick of seductiveness,

"Sweetie... can you get something delicious for me?"

His head bobs up and down in a feverish nod. Every other head follows Yeosang's footsteps, his graceful walk, his heavenly dignity.