21

Track 11. Melanie Martinez: The Principle

melanie martinez. "Melanie Martinez - The Principal [Official Audio]". Online Video Clip. Youtube. Youtube. Sept 6th, 2019. 1st Sept. 2020.

Being a leader would be fun they said

Before being bestowed in leadership, I used to be compelled by physical exhaustion, fought a warrior's saga against the haunting shadow of fatigue following my every footstep, suffocating me in the bleakness of the night, groaning hollow moans of withering carnage within the bottomless pit of a cavernous stomach.

In the present it's the mental stipulation that stings my head ever so often. Mingi, who claims he could be a pharmacist, gave me some strange powdered substance, firmly affirming that it was Yunho approved. Anything Yunho approved is bound to be illegal and I learned it the hard way.

It's extremely simple to spot the sickly green of envy seething beneath Yeosang's eyes as he hands me a wad of green; as my hand pools in a forest of green money he is thriving green with jealousy.

"I'm pretty sure you've stole some ten thousand wons there Yeosang."

Leaning to my ear, fingers rubbing circles on the small of my back, the tip of his saliva coated lips brushing my earlobe for every work he speaks.

"Painfully obvious isn't it, at least your earning some common sense...sir"

"Hm..." these advances are so common this was a often occurring predicament. I would blush furiously and stutter but my tongue now flickers with feisty insinuations.

Turning my neck, his hot breath fawns over my face, noses perched on the other's bridge like a duel of swords, lips daintily hopping upon the other's.

A glimpse of his panic, the blush of a guilty harlot he adorns with class, urges a flush of this powerful, newfound sense of dominance that just might be the twin of my former cell leader's confidence.

Lifting my eyebrow, our lips are on the verge of kissing. He's trembling, shudders sending vibrations to the tip of my stomach, my fingers clench his clothed shoulders; our jumpsuits dripped in sweat from the summer sun.

"Yeosang...your sly innuendos deduct my sense of self. Would you like me to deduct your paycheck too?"

When speaking my lips caress his through brief but heavy strokes. Beads of sweat trickle down his arched nose to lips. I can taste the saltiness of his sweat, scenting its flavor mixed and dwelling within Yeosang's natural aromatic scent.

His lips return the same favor, I'm too absorbed in his droopy eyelids, misty pupils, however my lips feel his shiny array of teeth stretched into a snarky grin.

"Sir, that's not very responsible of you. Already abusing your power, just like Lee Du Ho?"

Yeosang doesn't move an inch, but his damn fingers have the audacity to crawl up to my waist, pressing against my chest, flicking and fumbling the buttons on my breast pocket after saying something so fucking derogatory.