19

Track 10. Tinashe: Fires and Flames

Tinashe. "Tinashe - Fires And Flames (Audio)". Online Video Clip. Youtube. Youtube, April 12th 2018. Web. 12th August. 2020.

A/N: I just realized that Pirates are bad boy sailors. 
Hongjoong: Yo ho ho I am the king of bad boy sailors who reins over the seven bodies of salty water YeHaWr

"JONGHO NO!"

Fingers just grasp a pinch of his clothing, just enough to build support and just enough for gravity to wield it's reins.

It was a heartbeat when the back arched into an acute angle. He was respectfully bowing to his graveyard from above.

Off my feet went, flighty like a cherebum's wings yet grounded like the roots of a tree, and heart conformed by a guardian angel's duty.

Once again Humanity reaches upon us and uses my arms to grip the two angels from plunging to their geological coffins. Desisting the laws of physics, Issac Newton would had fainted to witness such a miraculous mechanism of muscles.

Once I pulled them up, our train collapsed into a pile as Jongho's weight weighed us down. 

We rose and tried to shake Jongho into reality. It was like telling a statue to move. 

Coaxing a statue to talk is incomprehensible especially if the lips are sealed. Yet this statue possessed an exterior of ossified mud. And what makes mud melt? Waterworks.

Fires and flames were in his eyes. All alone in the night they burned so bright. His heart was a beggar, a destitute starving for love, acceptance begged for any beacon of light within the dark and starless night.

And now the flames distinguished by a profusion of tears. Jongho relinquished his cuffed feelings with sobbing, leaving a trail of snot down his nose. As if ashamed, he turned away.

So I wanted to stay tonight. Accompany the wretched and desolated being of Choi Jongho. San and I can distill this flood, share our torches for warmth, perhaps present our own solutions.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry!" He was a child godforsaken, which imbecile dared to hack his hopes!

We let Jongho sob his heart out under the iridescent tapestry.

It took a good hour for him for the last tear to slip and he stood up. We sneaked him in through the window and all three of us collapsed into dreamland.

I swear Yeosang has a sixth sense, this boy can read people faster than a scanner. How did Wooyoung get away with anything?

Head tilted, brows raised, he inquires,
"What a lovely pair of raccoons we have here!"

"Nah Joong's more like a panda."
Wooyoung's cute giggle was the only reason I refrained from punching him.

"And what happened to him?" the blasting tone of Mingi's pipped towards Jongho, who was currently sitting fetal in the toilet.