Maya's first reading

[Y/N] your name
[H/N] horse name
[Y/P] your pronouns
[E/C] eye colour
[F/C] favorite colour
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A cold breeze hit your skin. You were sitting in the cold sand. You look at your watch "16.00" the time read. Maya and Alex walk back to you. "Hey Alex, me and Maya have to go." Alex looked upset "You guys are leaving already?" She said in a whiney voice. Maya grunted "Uh yeah, I'm sorry Alex." She looked upset "No nicknames?" Alex continued to say in a whiney voice. Maya was blushing, you took this opportunity to tease her. "Ooh Maya! What aren't you telling me!!" You said. Alex smirked and Maya got super red.

"Both of you stop!" Maya says while covering her face. You start putting your clothes back on and so do the others. Alex was standing in her tank top about to put her hoodie on when she noticed Maya was shivering. She held out her hand and gave the hoodie to Maya. They look at eachother and Maya puts on the grey hoodie.

Alex gives her a hug. You squeel like a fan girl. All of you get on your horses and start riding. Alex takes a turn left and you and Maya are left and take the turn right. You walk over to nilmers highland. "So~" you start talking in a teasing tone. "Are you and Alex-" Maya cut me off. "We're just friends." She said in a bold tone. "That was harsh" you immediately regretted the words that escaped your lips. Maya let's out an annoyed sound. "Yeah well we will see what the fortune teller has to say." She said, still annoyed. You were glad that the plans hadn't changed.

"Anyways" she says, now a little bit more relaxed. "What's the relationship status between you and-" you cut her off. "Don't even finish your sentance" you say in a joking manner. She burst out laughing "remember what you said this afternoon?" You look confused by what Maya meant. "I heard you say his name when you were daydreaming" she says in a teasing tone. Your face lights up, completely red. "what was the dream about" she says still teasing you about what happend. "It- it was nothing" you're still blushing.

You see the top of the circus and feel excitement rush trough your body. You both arrive and Ydirs wasn't standing outside like usually. You both dismount your horses and stand in the line. "Why is there such a long cue here?" Maya asks you. She's never seen Ydris, she didn't know everyone was inlove with him. "Well you'll find out once you see him." Maya shrugs her shoulders "Okay then, but i don't think I'll like him like the rest of these weird girls." Right, you remember the day Maya came out of the closet, she wasn't interested in guys.

"Well most of the girls find him.. attractive" you say as she smirks. "Are you *most girls*?" She asks you in a teasing way. This time you didn't blush. "Well maybe I am most girls" you say in a confident tone. She lets out an "Oh?" And both of you start laughing. You feel someone push your back. "Hey can you not?" You say and turn your head around. "It is your turn to go in the tent." The boy says. You and Maya head in together.

"You've come back my dove!" Maya looks at you with a smirk. "Yes, Ydris. Can you help my friend" you ask him. He points at the seat politely and Maya sits down. You stand a little behind her. Now you could see if he really held all girls hands like that. He put his hands on the crystal ball. "Say Maya, rider of Lynx. Yes i know your name, and your horses name. I know everything" he says, Maya scoffs "Sure you do". This would be the moment where he would use a nickname, you think to yourself. "You and Alex seem awfully close." He says while talking to Maya. No nicknames? "You remind me of a fish desperately looking for a bike. See a fish doesn't need a bike, yet this bike is made specially for fish." You smirk at maya when she looks back at you, then looking back at Ydris.

"Take this as an omen that you should go find that bike, you know where and or who it is" he says. Maya starts blushing. I snicker "Yes go find your special bike" i say, Maya's face still red. "Come back soon!" He says. Maya leaves the tent "are you coming?" She asks you. You think "Yes in a bit, i want to get a reading too." You say, she nods and leaves the tent.

"What's wrong my dove?" He asks you in a concerned tone. "Nothing" you say. He notices something is wrong. "Why don't you sit down, my sweet?" He polity points at the seat. You walk over and sit down. You place your hands on the ball, not breaking eye contact. As he places his hands over yours. "Do you feel that?" I say in a joking tone. "Butterflies" the words escaped his lips beautifully.