Ydris I'm sorry.

[Y/N] your name
[H/N] horse name
[Y/P] your pronouns
[E/C] eye colour
[F/C] favorite colour
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"well, I needed to apologize to Ydris" I admitted. "Why, what for?" She asked me confused. "Remember when we found his coat, well I borrowed it and left it in the forest." I said. "And I told him I didn't want you guys to know that I wore his coat." I added. "Oh that must've offended him, I would also be offended if my partner was embarrassed to tell my friends about me" Lisa said, it felt like she was rubbing salt in the wound. "Oh me and Ydris are just friends." I quickly said. Great now I was only making matters worse.

Lisa came a little closer to me and petted Zee. "Hands of my horse little flea" I heard a familiar voice, his voice. I turned around as I saw the curtains of the fortune tent flutter as the tall man walked towards us. I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Well oh so great ringmaster Ydris your horse just wanted a little bit of attention" Lisa said back to him. "Dove. Why are you here?" He said. I could feel him looking at me but I was too scared to look back. "[Y/N] can you please look at me." He said softly, I could hear a hint of pain in his voice.

"Xin and I are going to take a nature walk now" Lisa quickly said. Xin waddled over to Lisa. "Just friends ey?" I could hear Lisa whisper to Xin.

I looked up at Ydris. "Ydris I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so embarrassed to tell my friends about you, I was just scared they'd get mad at me" I kept blabbering and suddenly felt a warm embrace. "Dove it's okay, I know that you didn't mean it like that, and I'm sorry too" he said as he rested his chin on my head. I let go of him. "Are we good now?" I asked him. He nodded. "I could never stay mad at you ma chérie" he said in a genuine tone.

I heard the snapping of a twig but i brushed it off. "Dove? Can you come here tommorow?" He asked me. "Sure at what time" I asked him. "Time is an illusion!" He blurted out as he started throwing his hands in the air. "TIME. IS. WEAKNESS" He said as he started making weird gestures with his hands. "Okay okay I'm sorry for asking." I said while laughing. "What's so funny dove?" He asked me. "Well you're just making these weird gestures while going on about how evil time is" I answered him. He walked over to me and hugged me again. "Meet me at 2, dove" he sighed.

"Awhhh how adorable" I heard Lisa say. "I didn't know the nature walk would take place behind my wagon, Xin" Ydris said as he looked over to his wagon. "I swear we didn't spy on you guys!" Xin said hiding behind a tree. "It's fine Xin!" Ydris stated. "I have to go back to Valedale Ydris." I said softly.

I walked over to Lisa and we both mounted our horses. I waved at Ydris and looked back at the road. "So, you guys are just friends but you have a date tommorow?" Lisa asked me while smirking. "Who said it was a date!" I shouted out, blushing. "Well at least tell me how it went okay?" Lisa asked me. I nodded. We were almost in Valedale when we heard a loud whoosh next to us. It was Maya and Alex who were racing against eachother. "Come on [H/N] let's catch them" I said to my horse as I patted his/her neck.

My horse quickly caught up to Alex and Maya and I was the first to reach the bench. "HAHA I WIN!" I said cheering. "Woo hoo! Good done [Y/N]" Linda said clapping at me. "That's not fair!" Alex stated. "And why not?" Maya said smiling at me. I dismounted my horse and so did she. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "I'm going to catch up with Maya, you guys examine all the rune stones" I said as I put my hand on her back.

We walked over to a nice spot in the woods and sat down. "So how are things with Alex?" I asked Maya. "Things have been going nice, we had a date yesterday" She told me. "Awh that's amazing!" I said to her. "How is Ydris?" She asked me while smirking. "Well we had a small fight but I apologized today. Alex and Anne have a hatred for him though" I admitted. "What, why?" She asked me. "Well Anne and him used to be friends but he betrayed her, and everytime I try to ask Alex she ignores me." I answered her question. "Well you're going to have to tell them about Ydris eventually" she said. "I know~ but not now" I let out a deep sigh. "It's going to be fine [Y/N]!" She reassured me. "Right now the only ones who know about Ydris are you, Lisa and Linda" I admitted. "Well it's nice that at least a few of your friends know about it" she told me. I nodded. We both started walking back to the stable.

"Okay so, we have a Love runestone, a Lightning rune stone and a rock with Alex and Maya's initials?" Linda said with a questioning tone. "Oh oops!" Maya said as she took the right rune out of her bag. "Ah a music rune!" Linda said in a excited tone.