Starshine Ranch

[Y/N] your name
[H/N] horse name
[Y/P] your pronouns
[E/C] eye colour
[F/C] favorite colour
[F/D] favorite drink
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey Josh~" Lisa said in a teasing tone. "What is it?" He asked her. "Do we have alcohol free drinks here?" Lisa asked him. She turned her head back at us with a cheeky smile. "You can have sprite, it's in the cooling box behind the dance floor" He answered. "Awh you're boring!" Lisa blurted out back at him.

We started walking to the dance floor. "It's behind the floor right?" I asked Lisa just to be sure. She nodded and we followed her. The box was blue with a white lid. And it was very cold to the touch. Lisa opened the box and there were a few different types of beverages. "[Y/N], you get first pick" Lisa said. I looked for a little bit and then I chose my [F/D]. "What do we do now?" Linda asked while she sipped her drink. "Well I- Uhm. I didn't expect you all to actually come with me. So i have no idea hehe" Lisa said while stuttering a little. "Look around! There are plenty of things we can do here" Anne said with a big smile. "Like what?" I asked Anne. "Dancing is going to be the most fun so we should end the evening with that." She said.

"Ooh! You know what we should do!" Lisa said with an excited tone. "We could ask Josh were all the riding obstacles are and build an obstacle course" she said while laughing. "Yeah no." I answered.

//5 minute time skip//

And there I was. I had a helmet on my head for protection. The girls had build a major obstacle course. I looked around. There were a few obstacles that definitely weren't safe. "READY. SET. GO!" Lisa shouted out. And I started running. It wasn't that difficult. I started thinking about Ydris again. I had to figure out why Alex hated him, maybe if I knew I could... I lost my track of thought as i tripped and fell on the ground.

"[Y/N] ARE YOU OKAY?" Linda shouted out. "That was fun while it lasted" Lisa said as she took a big slurp from her drink. "Come on, I'll get you an icepack" Linda said to me as she helped me stand up. It was already starting to get late. Lisa grabbed 4 barstools and placed them next to the dance floor. "You guys can sit here, I'm going to dance!" She said as her face lit up. "Wait for me!" Anne said as she ran after Lisa.

Linda held the icepack on my head. "Are you doing okay?" She asked me. "Yeah I'm completely fine!" I said. "How'd you trip?" She asked me. "Well I started thinking about him again, and then I got distracted." I answered. "Oh, well don't worry about it too much"
"Has Alex ever told you why she hates Ydris so much?" Silence fell and she sighed. "I've already told you that I don't know [Y/N]" She got off from the chair. "Are you feeling better?" She asked. "Yeah, let's dance!" I said cheerfully as I jumped off the chair.

"Look who finally decided to join us!" Lisa said happily. "Yeah yeah, we could've joined in earlier if we hadn't built that extremely dangerous obstacle course" I snarled back at her. "Hey, you were the one who wanted to go first." Lisa said as she shrugged her shoulders.  "Touché."
As we were dancing the song slowed down. Anne looked over to her side and locked eyes with a young man, he looked to be around 19 years old. She quickly looked back to us. "Oooh~ Anne who's that!" Linda asked her teasingly. "N- Nobody!" She answered. "Seems that Anne and [Y/N] both know someone with the name nobody." Lisa said as she let out a small chuckle. "Shut- Shut up!"

"Pssst, guys." Linda whispered at us. "Hm?" Anne looked at Linda. "Not you Anne." Linda whisper/shouted. "Rude!" Anne commented on Linda's behavior. "Let's leave Anne here with mystery man and get another drink" Linda suggested. All of us ran back to the cooling box, except for Anne. She was on the dance floor making eyes at the boy none of us had ever heard about. I opened the box. "Are we going to get the same drinks as before?" I asked the group. "Yeah, sounds good!" Lisa answered. I took the drinks out of the box.

"Who's that guy Anne keeps looking at?" I asked Linda and Lisa. "No idea!" They said in unison. We walked over to the barstools which Lisa had put there earlier. We sat down and Lisa started playing with the Handle. "Look! I'm going up! And down! And up!" I turned around to face Linda. "What time is it anyways?" I asked her. "It's 19.00, we should probably head back to Valedale." She answered. "Awh! Are we going back already?" Lisa asked. "Yeah otherwise we will have to ride through the dark." I answered.

"I'll go fetch Anne, you guys stay here" Linda suggested. I nodded. Linda walked over to the dance floor.

Linda's pov:
I walked up to Anne and noticed she kept looking at that boy. I tapped her shoulder. "AH! LINDA! You scared me!"
"Oh I'm so sorry Anne!" I said as I laughed a little. "We're heading back to Valedale, are you coming?" I asked her. "Yeah! I'm coming" she answered. I walked back over to Lisa and [Y/N]

Y/N pov:
"Shall we go back to the horses now?" Lisa asked them. "Yes! Let's go" Linda said. We walked over to the horses. "Anne who was that guy?" I asked her as I mounted [H/N]. "That was no-one!" She replied. "Tonight you're going to tell us about him!" I said. "Tell us all the details!"
"Side note, not everyone wants to know all the details." Lisa said awkwardly. "Noted!"