Looking for runes

[Y/N] your name
[H/N] horse name
[Y/P] your pronouns
[E/C] eye colour
[F/C] favorite colour
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up by Anne shaking me. "AAH ANNE WHAT THE HELL" I shout out. "Quiet down!" She whispered back at me. "What's going on?" I asked her. "Someone is in the stable" she told me in a stressed tone. I heard the ladder squeek. Anne held on to me. "Hey girls when do you think of showing up to the meeting!" We heard a familiar voice shout at us. Right at that moment Alex popped out from the top of the ladder. "Oh Alex it's you!" Anne said relieved.

"Well I have to go somewhere else" I said abruptly. "Where and why?" Alex asked me. "It doesn't matter" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well if it doesn't matter then you better get dressed!" Alex said chuckling. "But I really have to go" I said looking at the ground. "Okay, can you stay for at least 2 hours then?" Alex asked me. I nodded "Fine".

We headed back down and Linda and Lisa were waiting for us. I took a deep sniff of the fresh air. "What are we doing today?" I asked the group. "Well we wanted to see if we could find more rune stones." Linda said. "We will split up" Lisa added. "I left a few books here on the bench, you can use them to identify the rune stones" Linda said pointing at the bench. "Lisa you're with [Y/N]" Alex commands. "Linda and Anne you're together" Alex continued commanding everyone. "And I'll meet up with Maya, everyone head a different direction!" She shouted out as she galloped away.

Anne and Linda left to go south. And Lisa was waiting for me to tack up my horse. "I have to leave in two hours though" I said as I mounted my horse. "Why is that?" Lisa asked me. "Well I have to apologize to someone.  "Who?" She asked me. We started riding in the northern direction. "Yd-" I was cut off by Lisa. "Look [H/N] is pointing in that direction let's go. We both start riding towards the direction my horse was showing us.

Eventually we stop and I dismount my horse, he/she starts digging in the ground. I look at Lisa. "We have to dig here" I told her. She kneeled to the ground and we both started digging. "Look!" Lisa shouts out as she holds up a rune. "Come on let's take it back to Valedale" she said in an excited tone. We rode back to Valedale and dismounted our horses once we reached the bench. "Okay let me see" I said as I flipped trough the pages. "Okay so what you are holding right now is a love runestone" I said. "What does it do?" Lisa asked me as she was examining the stone, tracing her finger on the symbol. "You can use this rune to make someone obsess over you and obey you, you can also use it to make someone feel nothing and the person will be unable to love anyone." I read out loud.

"If it were to get in Darko's hands he could build an army!" Lisa said worried. "We will have to hide it" I said flipping trough the book. "There are a lot of rune stones, do we have enough time to look for another one?" I asked Lisa. "Sure, I still have about half an hour, but first we will hide this one" I said and Lisa nodded at me. We both headed to the secret stone circle. We put the rune on a stone table right next to the time tune.

We headed back to the forest and started looking for another rune. "I'm so sorry Lisa, but I really have to go" I said in a upset tone. "That's okay! I'll just ride back to Valedale and wait for the others." She said. I sighed deeply. "Don't worry I'm sure they'll accept your apology" She reassured me.

I headed towards the direction of Nilmers Highland and Lisa headed back to Valedale. I saw the flags on top of the circus and noticed [H/N] speeding up. I was almost at the circus when I noticed Ydris wasn't standing outside. "Hmm maybe he went inside?" I say to myself. I dismounted my horse and knocked on the door. Instead of seeing Ydris I was greeted by Xin. "[Y/N] what are you doing here?" He asked me. "Well I came to see Ydris" I said. "He is not here" Xin answered me. "Well where is he then?" I asked him slightly annoyed. "I don't know, mr. Ydris was gone when I woke up" the small man said.

I heard footsteps behind me and I noticed Xin was looking behind me. "What who's there?" I asked Xin. "Oh so this is where you went" I recognized the voice and turned around. "Lisa what a pleasure to see you here, I was just here for my daily fortune nothing else." I quickly said. Lisa started looking around the area. "I haven't been here since we battled him" she said. "Haha same what a coincidence" I said awkwardly. "Weren't you here a few days ago?" Xin asked me. I nudged him with my elbow. "Oh funny Xin! Always making jokes haha." I said as I put an arm around him.

"Okay enough with the act" Lisa said. "Look it's fine if you want to be friends with Ydris, I don't hate him nor do I like him" she reassured me. "Why were you here anyways" she asks me eagerly waiting for an answer.