Fixed Affection Chapter 6

Sorry this took a little longer than normal.

Pic of Mike :-) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>

Please vote if you like it.  Really keeps me going. Please and Thank You.

____________________________________________________

The days dragged on, I didn't get to see Mike the rest of Christmas break, he had to go back to Seattle and I was stuck in Kirkland vehicle-less.  We texted constantly and he would call me when he was on break.  That is how things went on for the next two, torturous weeks but then it was finally time to go back to the dorms.  Dad drove me back and helped me unload my heavy stuff for me, I was surprised how much I missed it here but I didn't take time to think about it, and all my stuff was just piled on and around my bed cause I couldn't care less to unpack anything at the moment so that I could call Mike and let him know I was in town.  I had been dying to get back to Seattle and just my luck dad did everything at a turtle pace today.  At 9:30 this morning I was wearing to go but it was nearly 6:00 now.  Quickly I dialed his number and called him up, he answered on the first ring.  My smile grew wider knowing he was as anxious as I was.

"You're here?!"

"Yes finally! My dad had taken his sweet time today."

"Do you want to go get dinner or something? I'm dying to see you." I let out a nervous giggle, god really Brenna, a giggle.

"I'd love to! Let me pick you up so you can meet my baby."

"Now that sounds like an offer I can't refuse. I'll text you my address okay?"

"Yeah great, see you soon." 

My beautiful beast of a truck pulled up against the curb across the street of Mike's apartment for lack of parking. Slowly I slid out of the driver's seat and round the front of my truck to see Mike leaning against a light post looking unbelievably sexy.  He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a black button down with the top button undone and the sleeves rolled up.  I admired the way his shirt was pulled taut over his chest, his walk as he made his way towards me and the sexy smirk he had on his face.

  Finally I broke my stare and started walking towards him; I couldn't wait to feel his touch.  I missed him so much, too much.  I couldn't wait any longer; I darted towards him and jumped into his arms.  He caught me easily and I held on to him tight, my arms and legs wrapped around him.  He squeezed me tighter into a hug laughing slightly. 

Could it have been my eagerness to see him? Hahah I thought to myself.

I pulled back taking his face in my hands and kissed him hard.  God I missed this, the feeling of his lips on mine the sweet yet skillful caress.  He kissed me back intently, and I was so lost in the moment I wouldn't have been able to tell you my own name.

Next thing I knew I was up against my truck.  I opened my eyes in shock to the cold metal, it didn't slow him down, a small chuckle left his lips before they were back to massaging mine and I was lost again.  Did he have a spell over me or what I was going crazy?  Suddenly my stomach growled interrupting our little world.

"We should go." he said breathily his lips only an inch from mine.  I could only nod.  He pulled back his eyes full of desire.  Slowly he released me putting me back on to the ground, his hands trailing from my thighs over my ass to my sides.

"So, you ready?" I managed to choke out.

"Yup.  Let's go.  So . . . can I drive?"

"Mike Chambers.   Are you using me to get to my truck?" I accused feigning hurt.

"Baby I'm sorry you had to find out this way." Giving me a mock guilty face.

"I have a feeling we could work something out."

"Oh thank god! I don't know if I could go on without her."

"Mike!"

"You! I meant you."

"You'd better." I threatened as I dropped the keys into his hand.  "With her, you need to be gentle, kay?"

With that I gave him a wink before I skipped over to the passenger side.  I think I heard him moan before I got in, making me smile.

Dinner was absolutely amazing as it always is at Shuckers, we had to have seafood I mean we're on the west coast, come on.  We sat at the restaurant for forever talking, joking and laughing about absolutely everything.  I really missed this, I didn't want the night to end but I had class in the morning and I hadn't unpacked a thing.

Mike drove us back to his place and I sat close to him hugging his side with our fingers intertwined and resting on my lap, he was rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.  All to quickly we pulled in front of his place.  He put the car in park then turned towards me grabbing my face with his free hand, caressing my cheek gently before he pulled me towards him kissed me softly.  His lips barely brushing mine, teasing me and it was definitely working.  He nibbled and kissed around my mouth before taking my bottom lip into his mouth then sucking on it gently.  My lips parted begging for attention.  Instead he continued to kiss around my starved lips trailing down to my chin, biting softly.  I could help the gasp I let out at the sensation.  His hand slid from my cheek into my hair then angling my head to give him better access to what he wanted.

His kisses trailed up my jawline up to next to my earlobe before kissing under my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.  He had to know it was my ears that were my weakness.  Slowly he kissed down my neck biting gently, completely driving me wild.  I gripped his side tighter enjoying his touch as he continued to nibble and suck on my neck.  Swiftly he switches to my ear as he nibbled and sucked on my earlobe, I couldn't handle anymore.  I pulled his lips to mine needing his touch, I kissed him intently, and he gave me access willingly as I explored his mouth I groaned at his sweet, amazing taste.  I pulled myself on to his lap as I continued to massage his tongue with mine; his hand slid up my thigh then squeezed my ass.  This was so intoxicating I didn't want it to stop, but eventually we had to.  Mike slowly pulled away, resting his forehead on mine, both of us breathing heavily.

"Baby, you need to go."  I was a bit taken aback at his comment, he wanted me to leave?  Dread coursed through me before rational thought, I felt like my heart was about to be crushed.  I took a deep breath, closing me eyes trying to hold myself together.

"Hey, hey." He said getting my attention.  I opened my eyes and looked into his, and then he kissed me sweetly.  "I just meant it's getting late and I know you have class tomorrow" he said tucking my hair behind my ear, rubbing my thigh calming me down.  I took a glance at the clock radio and it said 12:30!

"Holy shit! How did it get so late?"  Geez Brenna no wonder he said something, I felt a bit silly for overreacting.  I smiled weakly at him, embarrassed by my obvious internal freak out.

"No clue," he said with a chuckle "but if you don't leave now I'm not going to be able to let you go."

"Sorry I over-reacted a bit, acting like a crazy."

"Don't worry about it, it's ok.  I really miss you too and would let you go if I didn't have to." He said kissing me gently.

"I missed you more." I admitted quietly.

"Not possible." He whispered into my ear then kissed my cheek, "but you need to go, you're going to be really tired"

I nodded in defeat, he was right.  I slid off his lap, my body missing his warmth immediately.  He opened the door and got out and I slid to where he was sitting behind the wheel.  Leaning back into the vehicle he gave me one last heart-stopping kiss before he went inside and I reluctantly made my way home.