Fixed Affection Chapter 14

So I'm all done with school and work has been slow so I have plenty of writing time.  Also I have just been itchin to get to this part of the story so it's a lot easier for me to write.  Let me know what you think?!  I would really appreciate some votes!!! ThankYouThankYou!

Ch.14

It was so weird seeing her after all this time, and now I get to spend hours at a time with her every day, more time than I was ever able to spend with her before.  We’re just friends now, which make things easier when we have to work all this time together but I would be lying if I said it didn’t cross my mind.

  I never got a chance to see her again after her graduation be we did manage to keep in contact and chat every once in a while, she moved on and I let her, she needed to live her life without me holding her back.  I’m really glad that we get to spend this time together, she is my friend and good company and man, she looked good, really good; her hair was long and blonde now beautiful as always.  Her body was fit and toned but the most noticeable difference was the confidence she exuded.  The Brenna I knew was shy and timid and I had always wanted her to see how beautiful she was inside and out and it made me happy to see she was doing so well and letting the Brenna I knew be shown to the rest of the world.

I was sitting in my office waiting for her to show up, and we could spend the rest of the day bringing her up to speed.  She was a quick learner and dedicated which made my job easier, but learning everything just took time but I knew she could handle it.  Just then she walked through my door.

“I’m sorry it took me so long to get here, I have just been so busy at the studio today.”

She did look flustered; she is probably starting to wear herself thin.  I was really glad to hear that the studio was working out for her.

“Oh it’s no problem.” I checked my watch; it was about 2:30 p.m.  “How about we get some lunch and then we can crack down on today’s work load?”

“I don’t know Mike . . . we have a lot to do today.”

“We’ll get it done, but you won’t be able to concentrate if haven’t eaten anything.”

She bit her lip as she considered the options, unaware of how that little action drives me wild.

“What have you eaten today?”

“Well . . . I had banana?”

A banana?  Yeah you definitely need food, let’s go.”

“Oh alright, I guess you’re right Mike.  What would I do without you?”

“Well you wouldn’t be going out for food with an amazing date.”  I said winking at her.

“Oh so you’re paying? Even better.” She said without missing a beat and led the way out the building. 

Well that wasn’t the response I was going for. 

***

Week two of the busiest time of my life and I was wearing down.  Every day I would do all of my shoots then hurry over to Dad’s and spend the rest of the day until 8:00 p.m. or later with Mike learning everything that my dad does on a daily basis.  Luckily over the years I would say that sexual tension has ceased and we’re now at the point where we are just really good friends, he did take me out to lunch typically but I knew he was just looking out for me, he was a really good friend.

Once again I find myself half running, half walking into ‘Chucks’ Headquarters, today I was getting a test run of filling dad’s shoes to test my knowledge, hopefully I don’t fall on my face.