Fixed Affection Chapter 18

Any amount of control I had had completely evaporated now, my hands were wrapped around her waist as I held her close, kissing her senseless.  She’d been testing my resolve the entire night, it all started at the ceremony.  We had been having a great time; gambling and drinking the four of us were getting along like old friends.  Brenna looked absolutely gorgeous in her white dress, it may not have been a legitimate wedding dress but I have to admit I was warmed by the gesture of having the white dress all the same. 

I wore a casual suit to dress well for the ceremony but compared to her beauty I might have well been in sweats.  As the night carried on we became more and more intoxicated and Brenna’s avoidance of me diminished.  The real turning point that night was our kiss at the ceremony, in a moment I was brought back to our first kiss and any budding feelings I had, came back full force.  I moved us through the room towards the large four post bed.  She was so unbelievably beautiful and I couldn’t believe I was finally able to hold her in my arms.  Laying her down gently on the bed I slowly transferred my kisses to her neck.  Her fingers gripping my hair and her heavy breaths in my ear driving me wild as I nibbled and sucked her neck and earlobe.  She arched her back pressing into me as I teased her ear. 

Her breathing was getting heavier and more erratic as I continued, sliding one hand up her toned thigh underneath that amazing dress.  Grasping the back of her neck I guided her face back to mine and kissed her fiercely. But she soon took over the kiss, untucking my shirt from my pants and began unbuttoning the buttons.  It wasn’t long before we had each other stripped of our clothing. My hands moved slowly but surely, caressing every part of her beautiful flesh.

“Mike, please” She breathed in my ear.

How could I say no?

****************(look for the rate R version in my stories)
Afterwards . . .

He kissed her sweetly before getting up to dispose of the condom in the bathroom, he came back with a wet was cloth and proceeded to clean her.  Her eyes studied his movements as if it was the strangest thing in the world; not sure why he just smiled then kissed her on the mouth before returning the bathroom to put the towel away.  When he came back to the bed she was curled up on her side, nearly asleep.  He silently slid in the bed behind her then wrapping his body around hers, spooning her from behind.  He sighed contentedly, this was easily the happiest he had ever been