Fixed Affection Chapter 11

This is the edited version.

It's not much longer but I cut out the details and I have it posted as a restricted chapter on my page.

I'm sorry it's short I had a hard time writing this.

As always votes and comments are greatly loved!!

*****************************************

Ch. 11

The feeling of her lips being pressed against mine was like pure ecstasy, it had been far too long since I felt anything like this.  Her lips moving expertly with mine, I nibbled her bottom lip nearly begging for entrance.  She opened her mouth promptly allowing my tongue to explore her mouth, to taste that amazing taste.  Upon instinct I led her away from the crowd into the hallway, up against a wall; my hands were tangled in her hair, holding her to me.  I had my body pressing against her in every possible way, just wanting to feel all of her as her arms encircled me, her hands exploring my back.

The kiss became more passionate every second; I pulled away from her my breaths coming out heavily, and just studied her face.   Her lips were pink and swollen, her brow pulled together in confusion, wide eyes searching mine.  She was probably wondering why I pulled away, but truth be told I didn’t know either.  I gave her a small smile showing her that everything is okay. 

That worried expression on her face disappeared instantly and was replaced with a big stunning smile.  She pushed herself off the wall, took my hand and proceeded to take me to the bedroom, the same room I stayed with her in last time we were here.  We had just reached the door when she pulled me into a kiss. God I just couldn’t get enough!  My hands roamed her body as my mouth mated with hers.

She opened the door and led us in all while never breaking stride.  I directed her toward the bed before I situated her on the bed, then me on top of her.  Before I knew it shirts were off and I was working on the button of her shorts.

How did this even happen?  God I’m so hard right now I could explode.

I sat up abruptly “Brenna, no.”  I said breathily.  I didn’t want things to happen like this; she meant more than a night of semi-drunken sex.

“What? Why?” she questioned pulling me back down to her.

“Not like this.  I don’t-.  Just no Brenna”.  I said while getting off the bed, I didn’t want to do this and then have to leave for however long I wouldn’t be able to see her again.  I didn’t know how long that was going to be.

“But Mike . . . please.” she said hugging me and kissing my chest.  “I want you . . . please don’t say no”.

Dammit! I am trying to be a gentleman and not take advantage.

“No Brenna, not tonight.”  I was saying no, but she already had me back on the bed with her, pulling me into a kiss.

Who am I kidding, how can I say no to her?

As if there had been no interruption we were back to making out, our hands wandering all over one another, exploring.  Lying side by side now, she began rubbing me outside me jeans, making my already painful erection throb.  I ran my hand from her hip down her bare thigh, my fingers trailed up to her knees before tickling down her inner thigh.  I continued this a few times, just to tease.  I knew it was working because every time I slide my hand down towards her, she’d lift her hips to get me to touch her core. 

Eventually I gave in, rubbing and squeezing gently through her jeans, just as she was doing to me.  It was so hot; I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. 

I just needed to touch her.  I slid my hand back up toward her stomach, I was about to push my hand beneath her panties when. . .

No. Wait.  I pulled back again.

“We can’t, not like this. You’ve been drinking.”

“But Mike. . .” she was breathing heavily too “it aches, please.”

I wasn’t expecting that.  She was aching for my touch?  I didn’t want that.

“It’s ok baby, I’ll make the ache go away.”

I met her full lips, kissing her fiercely.  I wanted her to know how much I cared about her just in this kiss.  She matched my pace eagerly, her fingers twining in my hair.  My hand went back to the button her shorts, not holding back this time. 

********

I wanted more.  But I knew I’d have to wait for that and I was glad too, just satisfying her had been enough.

I kissed her gently before pulling her towards my chest as her body relaxed so that we could fall asleep, I didn’t want this night to end.

“Sweet dreams Brenna.”

She nuzzled up to me and gave me a kiss on my neck before sleep took her.