Ch 1: Date like we're young but classy

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1: Date like we're young but classy

"Love... the kids just left" i heard Alexx said as she entered the opening of the kitchen. From the sound of her voice, i knew what she already meant.

"Are you sure?" I asked, wiping the counter off.

I saw her walked around the counter and without wasting any seconds she was already behind me, holding my hips as i wiped the counter.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday. I promise I didn't notice the time" she apologized pulling me by my hips and i can already feel her semi erect member through her thin pjs.

Yesterday she promised to go home from work and that we'll probably spend the night together since the kids stayed at my parents. I was all alone until midnight when she decided to come home. I was already sleepy from waiting, the excitement disappeared.

"It's okay, i just don't like it because you promised." I said holding on to the counter as my body followed her grinding.

"I know, this is why i took the day off today and I'll spend it with you... is that okay?" She asked.

I turned around and faced her. She had few wrinkles at her forehead but she doesn't look like in her late thirties. There are few white streak of hair on head, that scar on her nose and another small scar at her jaw.

I felt her pressed on me and i can feel my nipples hardens against her shirt I'm wearing. Her arms wrapped behind me and just nodded.

"We're really gonna spend it together?" I asked.

"Yes..." she answered immediately and that put a smile on my face. I saw her lean down and knew what was about to happen.

The way she kissed me never seemed to change.  Like we were still that young whenever she touches me.

I felt her hand crept up inside my shirt. Cupping one of my breast and played with my nipples. I wanted to let my voice out but then i heard footstep that made me push her away. Returning to wiping the counter.

Just in time, Nayeli came in the kitchen and looked at me then to Alexx like she was shocked to see the both us.

"Oh i though Ma already left for work" she said. Yes, they started calling her Mama when they turned five because she is a woman even if she's the father or who impregnated me... you get the point, right?

"Got a day off, kiddo" Alexx said giving her a thumbs up. As she does, she pressed her hard member behind me that i almost gasp.

"Oh... right! Then I'll be going now, don't over do it, guys!" She said running away from us. I felt my cheeks burning when i realized what she meant.

"K-keep safe!" I shouted. I did a big sigh just when i heard the door closed followed by the roaring sound of the car.

"What are you doing in front of our kid?" I said turning to the woman who was still pressing her hips behind me.

"Our kids are not kids anymore. I know very well that they already knew what is right and wrong or how baby is conceived." Alexx explained.

"I know that! But still, not in front of them" i sighed.