Chapter 7: Boy Trouble

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just a mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Boy Trouble

"Good morning, President!" i heard Max greeted as soon as she entered our office.

"Good morning to you too, Vice President!" i smiled at her.

"Someone seems to be in a good mood" she said, sitting in front of my table.

"Why? Can't i be in a good mood?" I asked her as i continued reading my term papers.

"Is this because Chase is back?" Max squealed. "That douche is finally back"

"Nope, i didn't know he was back already. Can't believe an asshole like him is coming back here in X High" i said.

"Yeah, but he's only an arse on us. And you know what kind of an arse he is" Max commented.

Chase is one of our friend. My bestfriend aside from Max, he was my very first friend when we moved here. He was sweet and caring although he always teased me.

He was always taking care of me when Naye wasn't around and if we're talking about Nayeli and Chase? My life is hell. They both used to bully me, the friendly kind bully. But i know when i need protection those two step up with no hesitation. That's how we grew up, and then we- i met Max. Then Max befriended Chase, i thought the two would hit it off but they were really just good friends. Then Nayeli went low key. She always used to hang out with us, the four of us but over the time, she would literally give excuses to avoid us. Then last year on our third year, my second year as president. Chase moved to K City, due to his grandparents. He has to take care of them for a while that lasted a year and now he's back.

"Is this how much you missed me? Speechless?" I heard a voice in front of me.

I came back to reality with a face two inch away from mine. I could literally see how his blue eyes had small freckles scattered.

"Jesus!" I said, kicking the floor making my chair move away.

"Not Jesus. It's Chase your favorite guy!" He boasted.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I said holding my chest.

"Then does that mean your christian? A saint? An angel perhaps?" He mocked. I was still holding my chest where my heart got startled. I could hear Max laughed behind him while i was still in the state of shock.

"Don't be stupid. You could've just spoke to me like a normal person, you know!" I said to him.

"Am i a normal person, though?" He laughed.

"Oh yeah, i forgot. You're an idiot" he wasn't. He was one of the smartest guy in this city. He used to join me in my academic tourneys and would always be in second after me.

"But you still should've seen your face" Max laughed behind him.

"Here we go again, my hellish life" i joked and they just laughed at me.

"Oh so wait- Bae, if you're in a good mood today not because of Chase, then...?" Asked Max who suddenly changed the subject.

"It's nothing" i laughed at her.

"That smile..." Chase said observing me, "is it someone?" He asked directly.

"W-what? N-no!" I answered him.