Chapter 26: Again.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26: Again

"Argh! Fuckkkk" she screamed.

"Noooo! It's ripping me!" Again.

"Ugh fuck!" And again.

"You can do it, ma'am. I can see the head, give me one big push!" The Doctor said, clearly focused on delivering the baby.

"Bab-" i was about to say something encouraging for her when she glared at me.

"Fuck! I don't want another one!" She screamed and crushed my hand.

I didn't know she'll be this strong while giving birth but I'll bare with it. I love her and our soon, daughter.

"Here she comes!" The doctor said and when i felt her grip losen up, i looked and saw her all out of energy, breathless but still beautiful.

"Congratulations on your Healthy daughter, Ma'am!" The doctor said and handing the bloodied child to Max who was still catching her breath.

"She's beautiful" Max said. I stood there in awe. I didn't know what to do but i felt proudly at Max for delivering such a beautiful being here on earth.

"Look at her, she looks just like you" she said. I took a closer look and stared at the baby but i couldn't see a hint of features indicating who she looks after. She looks just like a baby. Or it's just me.

"She's beautiful..." i said to Max, it's true but i don't know how to see who the kid look after.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" I said and gave her a kiss.

The nurse took our baby and cleaned her up. The doctor finished up with Max and told us she'll be transferred to her room and we'll have to wait for the baby.

Once Max was transferred to our room and out cold. I came out and saw everyone just arrived.

"We came as soon as we heard..." Bea said, holding her three month stomach, followed by her now fiancé, .

"How is she? Max? The baby?" Mom asked, holding Ma behind her and Ghyne who was listening.

"Is she asleep?" Max's parents asked, looking all worried.

"Everyone... Max just fell asleep but they'll bring the baby here in a while. Why don't you all sit inside and let's wait for Max?" I asked them and they all sighed in relief.

We got this VVIP room that Ma just shoved to us. It's like an apartment inside the hospital, a two room apartment. Onr for the patient, the other for a visitor or the one watching over. Then it got a living room with a small kitchen for guests.

We all went inside and they were al talking when a nurse knocked and came inside, bringing in the baby.

I was excited as i was the second to hold her after her mother earlier. I was feeling nervous when the nurse was about to hand her to me.

"Relax, honey. You got this" mom said probably wanting me to rush so she could hold her too.

When she landed on my arms. I was perplexed. It doesn't feel right. I was confused, was this how I'm supposed to feel? Wrong?

I stared at the face of the child and it really didn't feel right.

"This is not her" i stated.

"What?" Everyone asked.