Ch 4: Captain Nayeli.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Captain Nayeli

"Windsor! Move faster!" I heard the coach screamed from the other side of the room.

Aside from the burning pain i feel on my joints i pushed my self to lift alternatively my legs and kept on kicking the punching bag in front of me.

"Woah there, poor bag. Coach, can't you see how old this bag is now? It can't handle the kicks from Windsor here" Zane Reed said. He was the Co-captain of the martial arts team while i stood as the captain.

"Go back to your bag, Reed. Lift those sticks" i teased him as i continued kicking.

"Aye yay Captain!" He saluted and went back to his usual business.

Once my time rang i bob my head back and breathe in my nose. My lungs were about to explode and my uniform is sticking to my skin.

Luckily, i kept my hair short. It lessen the hassle of being sweaty.

"Okay guys, it's already eight. Everybody pack your shits and shower. Windsor come here!" Coach Sean shouts.

"Alright everyone!" I called the attention of everyone in the gym. "Attention!" I added making them all stand straight even though we're all tired, we were all facing our coach, who was a former Taekwondo gold medalist. "Bow!" I ended as a sign of respect to our couch. Everyone picked up everything we used and placed them back to where we store them.

"Bye guys!" I heard someone said as i walked to where our coach was.

"How is it Coach?" I asked.

"The tournament is just months away from now on and i know you're preparing for your entrance exam and i know this will also be your last match in high school so i hope you double your efforts, Captain" he said then pat the seat beside him.

"You're our star player, not just this varsity team but even other sports you excel. I have a friend from Sanconi University and i already recommended you. I showed videos as proof and if you decide to go there, you won't even have to bother for exam, you're automatically in." He smiled. I felt proud knowing there are schools that wanted to get me. Sanconi University isn't just any school but it was the home of athletes. Where star athletes are born and Coach came from there.

"Wow... thanks Coach. That's really nice to hear" i said. I was at loss for words that it was all i could manage.

"Well it's late now, you should shower and go home... let me know after thinking if you're really going there" the coach said and patted my shoulder then left me. I was alone on the bleachers, in the empty gym.

I can't believe i got referral.

I was sitting there absorbing what the coach said; i have to work harder now. I decided to go to the locker room and almost everyone already went home.

"Hey cap, got you some of that yogurts you like." I heard someone said and as i turned around, i saw a teammate of mine standing with her hands out, holding the milk yogurts i always buy. It was in a packet that i can eat it with no spoon, this is why i also liked it.