Chapter 18: A Glimpse of the Past Shakes.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18: A Glimpse of the Past Shakes.

"That's what happened." Max said ending her story. She wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes. Retelling those experiences must've been hard but she did it. For me.

We end up staying quiet after she told me everything. I didn't know where to look at. I knew i fucked up and i knew i couldn't change a thing.

Suddenly i felt Max held my hand that was resting on the table.

"Hey... it's okay. That's the past, we should focus more on our present" she said giving me an reassuring smile. I looked at her teary eyes and just knew i made a huge mistake.

"Max... i am sorry. I'm really sorry. I should've listened. I should've trusted you. But now i can't change a thing, all i can say is I'm really sorry" i said, finally feeling that hidden weight being visible. This must've been what made me feel incomplete, to know the truth and what happened in actual.

"It's okay now, Nayeli. Everything is fine now. I already forgave you back then. I was also at fault for not being vocal about everything. I was afraid that i-i wouldn't amount to the g-girls, you've been with" she said, suddenly blushing.

I knew we had history together and now we're two individuals talking about the past. Did our relationship Influenced her confidence in herself? I'm at fault then. I should tell her.

"You really wouldn't amount—" i started and she looked taken aback and offended by my sudden bluntness, "because you were worth more than them. After meeting you for the first time, the first person i dated was very random" i chuckled. I stood up and took our plates and placed them on the dishwasher.

I leaned back on the counter and laughed at the thought. I then looked at her confused face.

"Do you remember the girl i came with when we first hanged out?" I asked keeping my smile. She nodded confusingly.

"I dated her to make you jealous" i said and she had that 'what' look. "Because i wanted to know if you were interested in me, i continued dating other girls that you knew and flaunt them in front of you." I said leaning down on the table in front of her.

"Just to make me jealous?" She asked.

"Yes. But i noticed that this tactics didn't affect you and decided to stop and maybe i could get your attention by teasing you, and i did. But it backfired. So i stayed quietly by the side, trying to gain your attention in every thing i do... but yeah, it doesn't work again. It was your move that had taken us both to a new step." I admitted to her. I had my eyes stare straight into hers. I wanted her to know how sincere i was with every words.

We both stared at each other, the silence wasn't awkward or random. It was comforting, it's like the eye contact we made, had the talked we needed to. Like we told what we needed to say to each other. She showed me those eyes, she used to look at me when we cuddle, when she stare at me and say she likes me. It was those eyes. My eyes then went and traveled down to her lips, they were full and luscious.