Chapter 13: Naye Scott & Yves Scott

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13: Naye Scott & Yves Scott.

So apparently, two weeks before graduation, i requested not to appear at school. Which the principal reluctantly agreed after Ma said a few words. A day before graduation, i came to school to say goodbye to a few people. Specially my friends and teachers that I've grown fond of. Max however, did try to approach me, luckily the crowd never seem to have leave me. So i pretended everything was fine, like we were a good friend and eventually slip out.

The Graduation day came and unfortunately, Max managed to corner me in the lobby after the ceremony. Everyone had gone out to get their photos with their family outside, it was just us two in the lobby.

"Nayeli, please. Just give me a moment to explain-" she asked, but i stopped her with me raising a hand.

"Max... i don't know. Let's just forget anything happened. Whatever happened between us... everything, let's just forget it. I hope you have a great college life" i said giving her a last smile i could manage whilst feeling hurt every time i see her. "Goodbye, Max." I said, trying to convey to her how sincere i was feeling at the moment.

I turn around and walked away from her, leaving her speechless. The spring has just started and the breeze was fresh but my heart was in pain and has a fresh wound.

I reached my sister and our photo were taking with us two, then the three of us, then our family and then my friends pulled me. Some are juniors of mine, some fellow batchmate. I thought everything was finished when Max appeared with my sister in tow and asked for a photo, at least for the last time.

I just sighed and tried smiling. I agreed, the first photo was a normal one, where we stood side by side but the next shot, Max unexpectedly pulled my arm to her height and placed her lips onto mine. I was utterly pissed but i controlled myself.

I excused myself and left to ride the car. Even if that was favorable to me, i was still hurting, and cheating on me? she has the audacity to still kiss me.

I thought about everything as i packed my luggage. I continued contemplating even as we board the plane. Me and Yves had taken the economy flight. Yes, Yves decided to go with me, with the opportunity to study abroad.

I told her it wasn't a degree we're taking, but she said nothing would go wrong if she was with me.

After reaching the country. Mama talked to her. In the end, they reached an agreement to let us get a degree while undergoing the training.

At first, i thought I'd get the privilege of everything i needed be given to me and that I'd share it with Yves. Instead, the first year was hell. I had to take seven to eight subject per semester, which is a trimester, that consist of a minimum twelve units to twenty units. It was hectic, even our holidays were taken away because we also had to get jobs to support our living.

Specially me, my accounts were frozen, my contacts were deleted. It seems like i disappeared from the world i used to know.

Now i go, under the name Naye Scott. Which is basically to hide my Windsor connection. Here in Europe, only a handful people holds the surname Windsor and they all came from one family. People would surely trace me back to them and would eventually risk my life. I got my Identification cards under the Naye Scott name and Yves retained her own name, aside from the surname Scott. She basically became my new cousin in her new Identity.