Chapter 20: Bliss

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20: Bliss.

I never felt peaceful after waking up like this. I've been up for the last thirty minutes and i still haven't moved. My right arm has already fallen asleep but i dared not move. She was sleeping soundly holding me as close as she unconsciously could.

Her faced look so peaceful like there wasn't wrong in the world. I stared at her and found details i never noticed before. It took me years before i could fully appreciate her beauty.

I finally decided it's time to get up, so i did. As slowly as i could. It wasn't easy nor difficult. As i got up from the bed, i noticed marks all over her neck, i pulled the sheet down and revealed her chest also filled with marks tracing down her navel. I tuck her in again, not daring to take a peak and went to the bathroom. I decided to shower to remove the excitement building up again.

I went downstairs and prepared some food for us but thinking she hasn't gotten up yet. I decided to bring the food to her. I dressed in formal clothes and checked the time. I took one last look everywhere before exciting the room.

"Good Morning, Miss Scott" greeted Jeff. The person who will take over the project i was overseeing.

"Hi, have you red the files i sent two days ago?" I asked.

"Yes, aside from the members of the committee. I don't think there's any problem at all if we go with your plan" he said as i drove to the mayor's office.

"Good, I'm expecting much from you"

"Thanks... so, are woman here these fierce?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked turning to a left.

"Well... here" he said pointing to his lower jaw. I took hold of the rear view and saw a bite mark. Most probably from last night.

"Fuck..." i cursed. Parking infront of the Mayor's office.

"Didn't expect, huh..." he teased.

"Shut up and read today's agenda" i warned. I pulled the coaster and took the make up i placed here. Yey Lucky me... as if. This were for emergency... like this. "Ugh... let's go" i said after hiding the mark. It's not like i plan to do anything like that, but you know... bruises can't be avoided in certain situations.

"Good morning, Miss Scott, Mr. Kaye" Naomi greeted upon seeing us. I nodded and went to the elevator.

We went ahead and brief the mayor and others present in the meeting that Jeff will take over the project due to some happenings.

In the middle of the meeting, i slipped out and was about to go home when i saw Naomi sorting some files on the reception.

"Hey" i called. This could be our last time meeting.

"O-oh... hey! The meeting is over already?" She asked.

"No, they're just starting the real meeting" i said.

"Okay... why are you here?" She asked suspiciously.

"Well, I'm being deported—"

"Deported?! By whom? Do you need help? My cousin works at the immigration office  we can—"