Chapter 21: Back to Square one

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21: Back to square one.

"Double check your room guys! We'll leave in five minutes" i shouted from the door.

The three of us are scheduled to go back today and are just about to leave the house. After five minutes the two of them came down with their own baggage aside from the ones in the car.

I offered to carry both their bag and put it inside which they unfortunately agreed. I've been carrying both their stuff since yesterday. All the heavy stuffs.

I double checked if i locked the door and went to the car. I sat on the driver's seat and Max was beside me while Bea was sitting comfortably at the back. She's been teasing me since yesterday... not just me, also Max.

Although Max teases me in a different way, Or more like seduces me. I tried not to give in. Those few days i endured felt like a lifetime and it's really painful down there.

When we arrived at the airport, we checked in and had out luggage sent ahead of us. We waited for another thirty minutes until our plane let us board. I already miss our private plane.

We were guided to our seat, which was a first class and my seat was on the right side. There were six seat in a row and two each per column. Beside me was Max and on the other side, in the center aisle was Bea, beside an old woman.

I look for something to distract myself. So i got a file out or something and tried reading the report. But to my dismay, my eyes would shift to Max every moment and i had no guts to pull up our divider.

I must've red the report a few times now, considering i would always forget where was i reading.

"You're quite the slow reader, huh" Max commented. I turned to her and she was resting her arms on the divider, looking at the report i was reading. "No wonder, it's a code" she added.

"Uh... er... i-i guess" i said closing the folder and returned it to my carry on bag. I then switch to the monitor in front of me but found it uninteresting so i went for the magazine in front of me.

"I'll just go to the lavatory" Max said, walking pass me. My eyes just got fixed on her bottoms as the passed by me. Her tight slacks just hugged every corner of her lower body that it showed all the shapes and curves.

"Good Day, Everyone. This is Captain Lou speaking. We might experience some turbulence for a few minutes, so please remain seated and have an enjoyable trip." The intercom announced and already, some attendees have pulled the cart out and return to their places.

A few seconds after, i could hear footsteps that belongs to Max. Just as she was passing by me, a cliche moment happened. The turbulence just shook the entire plane that had her fall... on me.

"Sorry..." she said as the turbulence continued. I was afraid she might fall on the ground so i just held her tight, securing her... which was a wrong move. I had her pressed down me and the turbulence just added an effect on it. I wasn't supposed to be turned on this kind of times but have her pressed on me, and her scent just doesn't stop me.

The turbulence was still there but it weakened a little, i tapped her arm to have her sit on her place. Before she complied, she just bucked her hips, making me a lot harder.