Ch 2: Alexis Ghyne

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Alexis Ghyne

"B..." I called my eldest sister.

"Yeah?" She asked as she sorted out some papers on the table.

"I don't get how X is equal to zero. My teacher told me a trick but it doesn't add up" i whined as  i slouch on the floor.

"Algebra? I thought they already teach this in.grade school?" She said, leaving her work and moved closer to me.

"I don't remember any of it. Can you please teach me?" I asked, giving her the puppy eyes she can't refuse.

"Ugh... be thankful you're my baby brother... let's see here" she said taking over.

I listened attentively to whatever she said, i mean it was far different from how the teacher explained earlier but it was easy.

She taught it to me in just a few minutes until i decided to ask about our next lesson. As she explained it to me very detailed and understandable, i heard the door opened.

"Kids, we're home!" Mom called as she excitedly entered the house.

"Someone spent the day good" My sister, B, said, standing up from her seat and walked towards them.

"Hi Mommy!" I decided to join and jump up, running to mom.

"Where's Nayeli?" Mama suddenly appeared beside behind mom holding tons of paperbag.

"You shopped?" Sister asked looking at Mama. I just noticed how the two of them were wearing the same clothes.

"Yes... we bought you guys something, but that's for later, call your sister. It's dinner" mom said as she walked to the kitchen which i followed.

I wanted to tell her something i've been keeping but i felt nervous and a little scared.

"Mom, i didn't know high school would be so hard" i started as i sat on a stool watching her move around the kitchen.

"Nothing is easy, honey. You just gotta work hard and pull it off" she prep talk.

"Uh... well My classmates kept asking me about my sisters. I didn't know they were that popular" i continued, trying to shift my nervousness to the chips I'm munching from the plates.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, back in grade school i heard a lot of rumors about them, with this and that. But when i started going to their school they not just popular, they were crazy popular" i explained, adding some effects.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, Sandra, my classmate even said she wanted to be Naye's bit—" i almost bit my tongue as i stopped myself from continuing.

"Ehem" mom cleared her throat upon hearing just that few syllable. She's against us swearing around the house. She's the boss if you get it. Mama is even scared to swear whenever she stumbles upon something and mom is around or even not here. We're scared to swear in this house.

"Sorry... anyway, Sandra wanted to be Naye's fling or something like that. She said it doesn't matter whether she love her or not and even added if i wanted her to be my "fling" or something" i shrugged.