Chapter 8.5: The Game

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

(A/N: What would you do if you got locked in a room with just you and your crush?)

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8.5: The Game

"Is everyone here?" Asked coach rechecking the attendance.

"Yes coach, i've personally checked everyone even their gears" i said, raising my mesh bag of armor.

I was only wearing my shorts and sleeveless shirt and a rubber shoes on since I'm just weighting today. The others already have a lined up match and a few of us are for tomorrow but as the captain, i have to be present.

"Okay, thank you. We're going in just a minute, so pray you get in" he said. Everyone closely watched their weight while we train so i know we all did our best from the start.

A minute passed and we were told to line up just ten meters away from our opponents. I patiently waited and watched my teammates took their shirts and pants off then get weighted. This was their way of knowing no one is wearing weights to add to their own weight if they lack some. I watch carefully who was assisting them and i knew i could try nd tease her.

When it was my turn, i could hear my friends snickering since we all know how others react to me.

I'm not saying I'm popular but it's kind of like that? Or just because i kept my body toned.

The moment i took my shirt off, i saw her turn red but continued to pretend she was writing on her clipboard. I took my short off, leaving me in just my boxer. The voices behind me was pushed aside as i just stared at this woman in front of me.

"You know i could take off my whole clothes just for you" i whispered when she adjusted the bars.

"Must be nice knowing others admire you almost naked in this podium" she smirked. Well that was a first.

"Can i have a kiss?" I suddenly said, making her startled.

"In front of these people?" She said with irritation.

"Ah so you were considering it... it's nice knowing i have a chance" i laughed. "Don't worry, you can give it to me when we're alone. Preferably you initiate it" i joked.

I finished weighting and put my clothes back. I knew everyone saw it. This bulge between my legs and I'm not gonna hide the fact that i have one.

"I'll see you later then" i said letting other hear what i said.

"Dude... i saw that" Zane said jumping behind me.

"Yeah, everyone saw. Just because your back was on us, Vice pres's face told us you were hitting on her." Miles added.

"Yeah, and you seem to be enjoying that" Zane commented.

"And it looks like she was entertaining your stupidity... so are you two okay now?" Miles laughed.

"Well we had a talk yesterday after you two left me and it seems we're working it out" i answered.