Ch 3: President Beatrix

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: President Beatrix

"I do hope you consider our proposal, Miss Windsor" said the blond lady who was in her mid thirties.

"Yes, thank you for coming all this way for me" i smiled and shook their hands as i accepted their calling card.

I watched them leave and placed their card on my pocket, to be added in the pile i've collected.

It was another university trying to get me to enroll to them. I don't know why, because i know that there are a lot of kids much better than i am. I admit I'm smart but not that smart. I just study a lot which i know everyone can do.

"I can't believe the Federal University came all the way here, trying to get you" Max said, my vice president.

"It's not like the Hanford didn't came here all the way across the country to get you" i said as comeback and she rolled her eyes on me with a bit laughter.

Maxine Silvia is the Vice President of the student council while i play the role of President. She's also my Best friend since i started high school, we met on the entrance exam and was immediately close. I don't understand why we're close while she and Naye would always fight with one another.

Anyway, she's really pretty and kind but her satanic side would come out when Nayeli's around. It's like how much she love me would be the same as how much she hates her.

"So is your brother on his way to the council?" She asked as we walked the empty hallway.

"Probably..." i shrugged and turned the knob to open the door. Only to see something i shouldn't have.

My brother pulling a book from the shelf and a council member about to dash to him with his fist up.

"Why you-" Addison was saying when he realized someone came in. He look horrified seeing i was at the door.

"What going on?" I asked looking seriously at the two boys.

"I... we, uh.." Addison stutter.

"Ghyne?" I asked him.

"Uh... sorry, i was riling him up." He said scratching his jaw like how mama does when she gets in trouble to mom.

I looked at Addison and he was as red as a tomato probably from embarrassment on whatever was actually happening here.

"So a fight was about to break here?" Max asked.

"Not...really" said my brother.

"Addison, have you forgotten this is the office? You should learn to control your temper." I said then turned to my brother. "You know you aren't off the hook, mister"

"Sorry..." i heard him said in a low voice.

I just sighed and made my way to my table. Packing up my stuff.

"I don't want this happening again in the future or I'll do something to you two." I commented as someone knocked on the door then opened and revealed my sister.