Chapter 5: Alexx

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just a mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5: Alexx

"Okay Pa, I'll fly there tomorrow" i said over the phone. I sighed as i hung and continued with my dinner when i noticed my family was staring at me.

"Was that father?" Asked ginny, who looked worried.

"Yeah, they wanted to see me. I guess it's something serious so I'll be flying to england tomorrow after making a notice at the company" I explained.

"You're going to granddad's, ma?" Nayeli excitedly asked.

"Yeah, but I'll probably be there for just a few hour to a day" i said thinking of what she'll probably ask.

"Can i come? Please? I don't have class tomorrow since it's saturday and we don't have training. I'll be just home all day" she asked and explained in one breathing.

"I mean, if everyone wants to come why not?" I said.

"Sorry, we have something to do at the council tomorrow, ma" Beatrix said, raising her hand. She's really a good kid.

"And i have projects to do at Nico's place with others" Ghyne said his own. I glance at Ginny to ask for her opinion and she chuckled.

"Alright, why don't you let Nayeli tag along with you and I'll be here for these two...?" She suggested.

"Yes! Please Ma?" Nayeli excitedly said and begged with her best puppy eyes.

"Um.. if your mom is okay with it, then okay" i said smiling at her who now jumped from her seat and did a victory dance.

"I'm going to england! Ugh! I'm going to granddads! Ugh!" She chanted like she won a lottery that made us laugh at her.

"Okay okay. Finish your dinner and watch your behavior tomorrow, okay?" I said still laughing.

"Of course ma! I'll be the best tag-along ever!" She said sat down.

When we finished dinner, Ginny asked what she should wear for tomorrow so she could prepare it so i just said something semi formal but could still be casual.

"Are you sure, you're letting her go with me?" I asked Ginny as we settled to bed.

"Yes... i mean you're the safest person i know so i trust nothing happen with her when she's with you" Ginny said snuggling at my embrace.

"But i have a feeling that tomorrow, something will change... i just don't know what" i said kissing her head.

"Whatever it is. Let's hope it's for the best" Ginny said closing her eyes.

"Yeah, you're right" i said and gave her a last look. "I love you, babe. Good night" i said and closed my eyes.

"I love you too" she said and i felt a peck on my lips as we both nestled to sleep.

...

"Ma... hey" i heard a familiar voice and felt a little nudge.

"What...?" I asked still had my eyes closed.

"It's past six... what time are you getting up?" She said and i just groaned feeling a person in my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Ginny still peacefully sleeping. I turned around gently and saw Nayeli in her pajama as she looked awake.