Chapter 17: Maxine Silvia

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17: Maxine Silvia

MAX's POV

*Three years ago, a day before the twins's birthday.

Beatrix just gave me the final documents for the presidential Election. I was pretty surprised to see her brother running for president and what's more surprising is Addison running for president and I can see the entire school being divided into two because of them.

The day after tomorrow, we'll see the final result that's being tallied by the committee on Election. With that, we'll know who will replace the president. Honestly, I'd prefer if Addison would win the election. I have worked with him and he's pretty responsible in such a young age. While Ghyne... well I know he'll be responsible given that both her sisters are like that.

I went to the teacher's hall and saw Ms. Timber, the Committee on Election's adviser along with the members. They were busy compiling some papers, regarding on the election of the other members. I observed them as they placed the votes on each box with names of each candidate.

"Miss Silvia... what brought you here?" Ms. Timber asked.

"I was told to pass this on to the committee. It's the sophomore's votes for the president" i said, placing the stack of paper on their table.

"I was about to send a student to get this but thank you for your effort" she smiled kindly. I nodded and stepped backed getting a final look at their busy committee.

"Well, i better get going now, Ms. Timber. I'll be back to get the result next time. Thank you also for yours and the member's efforts" i said before leaving their room.

I was walking down the hall and i haven't seen Nayeli since yesterday after we argued whether a movie character's was pink or red. It wasn't a full blown argument, we parted like how we used to but i just haven't seen her. Maybe it's because i was busy in the council.

It's also their birthday tomorrow, i haven't planned anything yet, even just for Nayeli. I wanted to give her something special. She's been honestly a great partner.

She makes me smile effortless. My heart always skip a beat whenever I'm with her and she's really charming.

I remember when i recieved my college results. I didn't know why i was acting like that, i just realized a few days after. All i know is, i want to get close to her. Like i was craving for her touch. And whenever we kiss, there was this electricity that flows all over my body and creates a flaming feeling.

I knew she was just respecting my whims and wishes and wanted to prove to me that she has feelings for me, that she didn't just want me to bed but also to be together. And she has proven that to me long ago.

"Max! Have you seen your president?" I heard our dear friend from behind.

"She's in her office, probably coped up with cleaning with documents" i joked.

"That sounds like her. Mr. Romrick was asking for her and the assignment due last week." Chase said placing his arm around my shoulder.

"You know, Nayeli could easily break that arm" i said, shaking his arm off.

"As if i didn't used to do this whenever she's around... but i respect your relationship and as your friend, i will stop that behavior of mine. In return, help me with something and i promise you it's not trouble" he said that took my attention. He doesn't usually ask for help aside from his pranks.