Chapter 9: Dating tips

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: i just realized how hard it is to do different character's point of view, so i decided to focus on one character and will eventually do some of the others but mostly of Nayeli. I chose her based on what my "editors" voted. Have fun!

Chapter 9: Dating Tips

Waking up never felt so great. Specially now that i have a date. I asked her out and she finally agreed after a few persuasion.

We talked and she confessed she's afraid of what Beatrix will think if she dated her sister, me. Aside that, Ghyne seems to know what was going on when Max told me how he used to teased her.

I didn't want to be late for the date so i decided to get in the shower and looked for something to wear.

"Shit... I don't know what to wear" i muttered to myself. "And I didn't have a plan for today" i continued talking to myself.

I sat down on my bed with just a boxer paired with sports bra on.

I opened my phone and searched the internet.

What to do in a date?

Thousand of results were on my phone and i decided to pick the very first one.

TWO HUNDRED FUN DATE IDEAS!

It was intriguing to see a lot of date ideas. I hope this goes well. I read the article and there were categories for ideas. Causal dates, Fun dates, Cheap dates, Cute dates, Romantic dates, Double dates, First dates uniqAha! First date ideas!

Dinner dates, Art museum, Science Center, Botanical garden? Live Stand-up comedy bar? Wine tasting? Are any of this going to work?

"You know you could just ask her what she wanted to do..."

I felt like my heart almost leaped out of my chest with the sudden presence from my back. I jumped to my feet and saw Ma smiling down at me.

"I see you got yourself a date today, is that what you're wearing?" She asked looking my from my head to toe, with just my underwear.

"Ma! You could've knocked!" I said stomping a feet.

"I did. I even banged the door and your mom had to look what was going on, so i decided to come in. I thought you were watching pornos" she mocked.

"Porno— ma!" I whined and she just laughed at me.

"I just wanted to call you for breakfast but i see you preparing for a date... is it Max?" She teased.

I didn't answer because based on her face she already knew the answer.

"Well, need help?" She asked looking at my messed up closet.

"No...." i lied.

"Oh well... I remember your mom used to do the same. But it doesn't matter if she actually loves you. Just be yourself. Wear semi casual just in case" she said with a wink and left my room.