Chapter 8: Locker

stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just a mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Locker

"Windsor! Pick up your pace! Faster!" Coach yelled as i did a bullet kick or a continuous kick as Zane held the kick pad tightly.

I've been training the whole day and the others as well. It was two days before the sports fest against other school. As the Taekwondo varsity team, we represent the school in that field and as i, Captain of Taekwondo Team, a Graduating student. This will be my last year competing in Junior league, that's if i still join at the University I'll be attending.

"Take a ten minutes break everyone!" We heard coach and i quickly stood on my toe, resting my muscles.

"You've been on Bullet for atleast two minutes straight. How the fuck do you manage that?"  Miles said throwing a bottle of water at us which we caught on.

"I also don't know..." i said after a short thanks.

I sat on the mat in butterfly position while massaging my legs lightly.

"Captain —esident is here for you" i heard someone called from the lockers.

"President?" I asked. "What would my sister need. I'll be back guys."

I quickly jogged to the lockers and was greeted by my juniors till i reached the lockers and almost tripped when i saw a different person.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

Max stood from her seat and held a lunch box. She looked at me nervously before clearing her throat.

"Y-your sister and i bought this because she said you haven't been eating well lately due to late night trainings and your early jogs." She said handing the bag to me.

"Okay" i said taking it from her, "thanks" i said and turned around ready to leave when she suddenly pulled the hem of my dobok from behind with a silent "wait".

"What is it?" I asked ignoring my body from turning around and wanting to pull her to me.

"I heard you were leaving the country... w-where would you go?" She asked.

Where would i go? I was gonna stay with our grandparents and finish my degree there then enter their company. I wanted to be like Mama but i couldn't tell her that. She wouldn't understand.

"Nayeli..." i heard her call again.

I turned around removing her grip from my clothes and took a step back far from her.

"Don't worry, there aren't a lot of women there that i could fuck. Have a nice day" i said and i knew what i said was wrong but i was still hurting. I exited the lockers and went back there just in time that coach came back to resume our training.

I came home late at night, trying to beat up my time. Under a minute, i could bullet kick at least thirty times but this time i could only reach twenty five. It frustrated me.