☕︎𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬☕︎

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
I fumble with my keys and open my front door as a car drives up to the other side of the duplex. I dump my bag and messily slip off my shoes as I say hello to whoever might be home.

"I'm going to be streaming for a bit!" I call out, walking up the stairs.
"Okaaaay, just make sure to turn in that English assignment! I'm tired of getting emails about it."
I wave off my mom, as I shut my bedroom door.
I look to see who's on the smp before streaming. I send out a tweet, slip on my headphones, and adjust my sound settings and microphone before hitting the 'go live' button.
𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
I quickly log onto my school google account, adjusting my bookmarks, adding a profile picture, and placing shortcuts to my textbooks. Soon enough, I hear Ranboo.
I can't usually understand what the guy says, but I pick up on a few things. Whatever he's doing, he's definitely talking to someone named Tubbo, occasionally Tommy. Tubbo is a weird fucking name.
I know the guy isn't good at whatever he's doing. He lets out groans quite often. He sounds so frustrated.
And I also know, he has a chat. Maybe he livestreams? It isn't uncommon, I guess. I mean, Wilbur Soot streams games with his friends occasionally. I never watch them, I just like his music.
My phone goes off in the corner of my desk. I grab it, checking the notification.
𝖨 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾:
---------
Nathan: hey, it's been a while.
---------
If there was anything I didn't miss, it was the shape of his name on my phone screen. I flip my phone face-down and look out the window and listen to Ranboo for a while longer, trying to void the memories that acted like pop up ads in my brain.
That boy was a computer virus. He seemed innocent, he seemed like a good idea, but once he convinced you to do something- anything- he had you wrapped around his finger.
I shake my head and go to open his contact. I scroll down to the last option and block his number.
Ranboo screams again, drawing out the tail end into a winey groan. Mans is definitely bad at video games.
One of theses days I'm gonna confront him about it... probably. I mean, I've been listening to him bitch and moan about whatever he's doing for a month and a half now. It's getting old. Although, I bet it would look hilarious to see that giant hunched over a computer, screaming at it like he is now.
"TUBBOAA-"
Fucking. Tubbo.

𝙰/𝙽 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎
Okay these chapters aren't gonna be long because I'm bad at writing.