⋘𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴⋙

𝙾𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Tommy and I stop before walking out of the hallway, marveling at the fish swimming around us. I start recording.

"Holy fucking shit." He whispers under his breath.

"Right?" I press my hand against the glass.

"Kinda cute, aren't they?"

I snort, "I dont think ive ever heard you call something cute before."

"Well, they are! I'm big on animals. When i was little i wanted to be a zoologist. Study animals n shit." he points at a fish, "Look at that fucker! 'S got neon stripes!"

"He does! Whatta cutie!" we look at the fish for a while longer, pointing out particularly interesting ones.

"Hey! What are you doing in there still?" Wilbur calls to us from the other side of the hallway, I jump.

"Looking at fish, Wilbur. What do you think?" Tommy walks toward the two, I follow after. I latch my hand onto Ranboo's, he rubs my knuckles.

"Where to next, fellow kids?" Wilbur pulls out the pamphlet, holding it out for everyone to see. I point at the amphibian exhibit.

"Let's go see the frogs! I bet they have a touch-pond!"

"Lets go touch the gross creatures, suuure." Tommy says, laughing as Wilbur nudges him.

"They are not gross! Just a little slimy." I say, taking off the backpack and setting it down and rummaging through. I put the camera in its case and grab my phone.

"What are you doing?" Ranboo asks, crouching next to me, "want me to carry that?"

"Hm? Oh I'm putting the camera away, I think we might get stopped if we bring it in. I'll just use my phone." I zip up the bag and hand it to Ranboo, who swings it over his shoulder. I notice Wilbur looking at us over Tommy.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." I tell him, he laughs.

"Maybe I will, you stinker." He messes up my hair, Ranboo laughs a little.

"Y'know i thought that you were gonna stomp on me, not antagonize me. Where is tubbo when you need him?"

"Probably off somewhere looking at fish." Tommy says, walking over at an aquarium full of angel fish, "Are we gonna go look at salamanders or what?"

"Yoooo salamanders, I'm excited now." Ranboo says, I squeeze his hand.

"I wonder what kinds they have!" The group starts walking toward the exhibit, Ranboo and I getting hyped for salamanders.

We enter the green room, in the middle there are long tanks with open tops. Groups of people crowd around them. We wait in line, then go on to touch the amphibians.

"Hey Tommy, look at how cute!" I show him a little aquatic lizard.

"He is not cute." Tommy insists, his arms in the water, playing with frogs. Ranboo records us holding up our favorite creatures and naming them.

"This one is David. He's definitely a David." I say, petting the salamander in my hand.

"Which one gets the title of Clementine, Tommy?" Wilbur asks.

"This fella with the love heart on his back." I coo at the little guy, putting back David.

"We should start naming them White Girl Names ™ " I say, Wilbur cackles

"I'm sorry what?" He manages to get out.

"Y'know like Kaylynn and Mikaya, most of them are K names like Krystal and Kaylee." I explain, drying my hands.