✈︎𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧✈︎

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰/𝙽 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜:

Make sure to check the end of this chapter for some of my school doodles of Ranboo and Oliver! I actually do predominately art, writing is kinda a side thing I got going on right now lol.

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The night continues on, eventually we watch a movie and Oliver snuggles up next to me in bed. Before the movie was even half over he was already asleep.

We continued to keep our relationship a secret, I had fears of what might happen if the word got out. All we could do is spend as much time as possible together. Baking, blanket making, instagram marketing, we did it all.

As the 5th slowly approached, Oliver and I got anxious. It was a good anxiety,don't worry. I found out that when stressed or in anticipation, Ollie makes lists. I mostly just fumble.

Now it's the 3rd. Oliver and I are at the nearest Kroger looking through the tall shelves of suitcases.

"I think this one suits me well." he holds up a Minnie Mouse suitcase, posing with it.

"Man, Paw Patrol is clearly superior." I grab another with dogs on it.

"Psssh, you clearly have no taste." he flips his hair and puts the bag back. We continued to look through bags when finally we found ones big enough. Oliver settled on a large green and black suitcase almost the size of him, and I got the black and white variation.

"Is there anything specific you need for the trip? Like, tiny bottles, snacks, etcetera...?" I ask as we roll the suitcases down the shopping isles.

"Lets get snacks! I think I'm gonna get a big bag of Twix."

"We can get any drinks, gotta get 'em from the airport" I warned.

"I know, it'll be fine."

We continue to browse the large shopping center, scanning the lanes to see if they had snacks.

Finally, we find the movie snacks. Oliver grabs Twix and a bag of Popcorn. I snag some variety gummies and a box of crackers.

"Okay... I think I need to get some sunblock and a new swimsuit, do you think they have them out?"

"Doesn't hurt to check, plus Target is next door and they always have swimsuits out." Oliver kicks his heelys, revealing the wheels, "Onwards! To the apparel section!" He skates down the isles, his suitcase rolling behind him.

I laugh at him,and follow behind. We walk through the store, talking about weird items on the shelves. We make our way to swimsuits and I look through them.

"The worst thing about my height is shopping for clothes. Everything is either way too baggy but the right length, or way too short but fits snuf."

"Sadge." Oliver pats my back.

"Aw man are you using twitch slag now?"

"Tubbo taught me the ropes." Oliver pulls out a pair of pink floral trunks, "these work?"

"Oh hey, I have a shirt with that pattern." I look through the rack for my size.

"You could wear both at the same time and be a fashion icon. Post it to Instagram." Oliver says, I take out a large pair and start to approach the self checkout.

We get home with our stuff and I send Oliver to his place to pack his bag. He said to "pack my pretty boy outfits."

What does that even mean??