♥︎♡𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦♡♥︎

𝙾𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I tuck a bit of my hair behind my ear and knock, hearing Ranboo's footsteps from behind the door

"Hello!" I wave as he opens the door and lets me inside.

"Let's fix your Twitter settings, shall we?" He giggles

"Please, I can barely use my phone." I pull it out of my back pocket and unlock it, handing it to Ranboo.

"Your phone's layout is so pretty, how do you do it?" He smiles

"Lots of patience, and a vast knowledge of color theory." I lean over him and pick out Twitter in the sea of other apps.

"I'm so bad with colors, my brand is a clashing mess." He enters into notification settings and clicks a few things

"You should let me help you with it sometime."

He laughs to himself

"What is it?"

"Some of the comments on this selfie of you. It's a good one."

Replies

--------•

Kaylanotfound: AWOOGA PRETTY BOY

Tobytobs: I have been blessed,,, ✨freckles✨

Tubbo☑️: woah

--------•

"You have simps now Ollie. Swooners."

"I already had you, I didn't expect more." I tug on his sleeve, pink goes to his cheeks.

"Heeey, come on now." He hands back my phone and leads me to his couch.

"Am I lying?"

He sighs "not really no" he sits on the couch, I lean over him and put up his hood. I pull the strings on his hoodie.

"Hey! What's that for?" He puts out his arms, I wrap mine around him. "O-oh" I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hmmm. I think that I fit here well." I mumble .

"You do?"

"Yeah, I think I'll stay here forever."

"You can't do that, how would we go to school?" Ranboo rubs circles in my back

"I'll just tell them that we're conjoined twins" he giggles at that.

"Oh yes of course," he puts his hands to my sides, "they couldn't tell the difference."

I sit up, now in his lap. (don't be weird, just homie stuff.) I tie his hoodie strings in a bow.

"You're so pretty." He mumbles. My face goes rosey.

"What was that, Mr.Loverman? Am I pretty?"

"Y-yeah, you're very pretty. I like your freckles." He puts a hand to my face, I put my hand over his.

"You've got really nice eyes, and a good jawline." I use my other hand to trace his features.

"I think that you dress really cute, you look really good in green."

"I really like your hands, you should let me paint your nails."

"I love your music taste"

We trade compliments and I lean closer to his face until our foreheads are touching.

"Hey there." he laughs a little bit.

"Can I?"

"Y-yeah."