◎𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 ◎

𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 (CW:body checking, food)
As I sit up in bed and smack my alarm clock, I ruffle my hair. I swing my legs over and stand up, my knees wobbling. I've always been skinny, my wrists are tiny, my knees are knobby, my ass is flat. When I was younger, it bothered me way more. Especially since people liked to point it out all the time.

Mom says that Dad was skinny like me, that would make sense I guess. Being skinny came with health conditions, like food allergies and being so so frail. It didn't bother me much, I never liked taking risks like that.

I snap out of my sleepy day dream and walk over to my closet, opening it and pulling out a few items. I slip my arms into a baggy long sleeve and pull an even baggier T-shirt on top. I tuck the front into some jeans. I add some accessories like striped socks and a heart locket before getting my bag ready and heading downstairs.

I swing at the end of the staircase into the kitchen, sliding my socks on the floor as I listen to some music. Mom has already left for work today, so that means I can use the coffee machine without waking her up.
I prepare coffee and toast and munch on that for breakfast.

I make a wrap and cut it in half for lunch. I pack it up in a Tupperware and toss it into my bag. I mosey into the bathroom to fix my messy blond locks. I need to touch up my roots soon, whatever. I wash my face, then brush my hair and teeth, taking a moment to lip sync to my music

-------
𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖡𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽
𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗼𝘁
-------

Ah I love this song, even if it's about a stalker dude. I push my glasses to my face and rub my eyes, hoping the caffeine will kick in soon. I slide down my hallway to check if I had everything in my bag.

I hop up my stairs, almost slipping. I snag my coat and boots from my closet, and grab that school map and fold it up in my pocket. I push on my boots and lace them up tight, cuffing my jeans. I put on a hat last minute, after seeing the temperature on my phone.

As I now clomp down the stairs, I shove my headphones into my phone and continue to jam. I open the door, look up, and jump back.

Looming over me was a giant, well not literally.

"Oh my god. Oliver are you okay? I'm sorry I was about to knock"
Ranboo made some worried comments, and he helps me off my ass.

"Ah don't worry about it, I should be more aware of my surroundings." I brush myself off, looking up at him and smile, for reassurance. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh yeah, so about that, I was wondering if you wanna walk together? Not saying you're not capable of walking yourse-"

I cut him off, he was gonna talk himself into a corner. "Sure, sounds fun!"

He steps out of my doorway and I grab my keys and lock the door behind us.

Leaves continue to crunch under our shoes as we walk in silence for a tad longer. The neighborhood was quiet and calm in the morning. The sun was peeking up over the horizon, shining hello on my sleepy face.

"What are you listening to?" He asks, motioning to his ears.

"Hm? I think its Jubilee Line by Wilbur Soot. You know him?" Ranboo's eyes widen for a moment, I tilt my head.

"Uh-Well-I guess so." he shrugs, looking down at his converse and purposely stepping on leaves.

"Thats a weird answer," I laugh, "but ill take it. What kind of music do you listen to? I join him in maliciously crunching.

"Psshh, uh, Lemon Demon recently. I also like Jack Stauber and a tad of MotherMother not in that way though," he hops from one leaf to another, like an oversized child.

"Ooo I really like Jack!" I lift my foot dramatically stomp, the poor leaf crunching in despair. This makes him laugh. His mask slips down and I see his smile, before he quickly lifts it back up again.

'He has dimples' a warm feeling rises in my tum. I shake my hands to make it go away, and turn to him again.

"We should play twenty questions, or rather, 'an undetermined amount of questions'" I tell him as he looks over to me from where he stood at the stop sign.

"That sounds like fun, you go first," he points at me, keeping the childish nature. I roll my eyes as I pick a question.

"When did you move here?"

"I've lived here since I was like three, I think. Okay, Okay, Okay, what do you do for fun?"

"I like thrift shopping, photography, I have a tiktok haha" He hums in response. I think for a moment, then decide to be a tad bold.

"Who's Tubbo?" He looks up from his feet, eyes widened and eyebrows raised, he stutters for a moment and says a few 'um's and 'uh's.

"Depends..." he draws out, "how much do you hear?" he nervously asks.

"Well I know that you play games with him, and that you're not very goof judging off of your pained groans of frustration." I put my hands on my face, mocking him. He laughs, and jokingly pushes me away.

"I'm very good, I'll have you know. Tubbo just screws me up," he crosses his arms, "Tubbo is an online friend, his real name is Toby, but I just call him Tubbo. He's from the UK, and we met a few months ago."

"Aaaaawe" I say, as he realizes he's been rambling about his best friend for a while. I can tell he's red from under his mask.

"Oh shush. It's my turn to ask a question isn't it?"

"Nope, the bus is rounding the corner, I peak around him and point at the yellow bus at the end of the block.

"Ah dang, I just talked about Tubbo the whole time," he rubs the back of his neck, trailing his hand to play with his neck hem again.

"I'd love to meet him sometime, never met a brit before," he laughs.

"Sure, you free tonight?" I nod as the bus rolls up.
𝙰/𝙽 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚜
Wowie, long chapter because I was in the mood :] Anyway, we are seeing our little dudes get to know each other! I'm very excited to write Tubbo next chapter as well! Anyway this one was 1.2k words long.