❏ 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 ❏

𝙾𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Ranboo let's go of my hand and enters the voice chat, I hear a loud European voice echo through my earbud.

"IS THAT RANBOO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND?"

"Tommy, can you kindly shut the fuck up. Hello Ranboo and Ranboo's friend."

"Jesus Christ you guys are loud." I pull my earbud out and rub my ear. Ranboo nods and laughs

"Guys this is Ollie." He introduces me, "He is not my girlfriend, Tommy."

"Hello Ollie!! How are you on this fine day?" That was definitely Tubbo.

"Hello Tubbo!! I'm very good today! Good ol Lover boy took me thrifting."

"Lover boy?" Ranboo asks, scratching the back of his neck and playing with his hair

"Like the song, Loverman."

"So are you two dating or not? Because Tubbo was calling flirting earlier and you guys have disgusting pet names." Tommy, or who I assumed was Tommy, asked.

Ranboo had his hands on his face, he pushed back in his chair and spun around in embarrassment.

"We are not 'dating'." I mocked his accent. "We are besties."

"Hey! You bitch! Don't mock my accent!! What the fuck do you mean!! BESTIES??"

"Tommy, can you shut up. Ollie, I don't think this prick had even introduced himself and he's already arguing with you. This is Tommy, and I'm Wilbur. You already know Tubbo, I assume."

Wilbur...?

Holy shit okay.

"N-nice to meet you, Wilbur. I'm a fan of your songs. I dunno about this Tommy fella."

"HEY-"

"I've muted him. He's gonna go pout for a minute while the big kids talk." Wilbur sighs.

"Hell yeah! Big kids!" Me and Tubbo cheer. Ranboo laughs.

"So how did you two lovebirds meet?" I could hear Wilbur's grin.

"We're not-he's not-" I stutter

"I'm just joking!" Wilbur laughs "but the question still stands"

"Let's say proximity, for the sake of privacy." I fidget with my ring.

"Are you two streaming?" Wilbur asks

"They are! Check your chat Ranboo. The mods hate you two." Tubbo laughs out.

'Verboo! So cute!'

'Omg verboo'

The chat flies by.

"Guys I taught you better than this, y'all are going emote only."

"Grab the spray bottle!!" Tubbo cheers. Ranboo laughs and shows a black screen with a smiley.

"Psh psh psh!" Him and Tubbo say, turning the screen on and off. Wilbur laughs.

Tommy re enters the call, discord making a little bing.

"Oh hello Tommy! Are you out of time out?" I ask, resting my head on the side of Ranboo's chair.

"Ollie you- I'm not even gonna get started on you." He pauses, "I've gotta question for you."

"Go on, shoot."

"Shoot? You fuckin American." He mumbles. "Who is the best woman?"

"Uh, I dunno. My mom? Or maybe that starbies cashier that kept making eyes at you, Ranboo."