𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘰́𝘴

Epilogue

The group walked out of the little restaurant to a view of the pier against the sunset. They walked and chatted to the donut shop, happy to all be together for the first time.

Oliver looked the happiest he'd been in months, and so did Ranboo. Holding hands, chatting to their best friends, eventually eating donuts. All was well.

There was only a couple more hours till they all had to depart, and they wanted to make it the best possible. They took pictures and told stories, embracing each other and singing songs. Ranboo found it hard to say goodbye.

But nothing lasts forever, the bus was there to pick the trio up. Waving goodbyes and tearing up a little, the boarded and sat down, relaxing a little bit. The ride home was pretty, looking out the windows of the train and cuddling in the train seat. Listening to Tubbo talk about old stories about Tommy.

...

It was months later, mid summer in America. Oliver and Ranboo were in the back of Ollie's car, listening to music and humming lyrics. Ranboo had Oliver in his lap, curling the boy's hair around his finger. He leant down and kissed his forehead.

"What was that all about?"

"I just love you."

"I love you too, silly." Oliver sat up, and placed a hand on the other's face, pressing his lips against Ranboo's.

A/N

So... it's over guys. All done.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. I might be posting a couple short one-shots of this later. I dunno. I kinda fell out of the loop of writing for a bit there.

What to expect...

Maybe a Tubbo x male oc??

Yeah!! I think that's it! As I'm writing this, we are at 23.7k reads and 1.12k votes, and that's insane. Not to mention our ranks, holy shit.

I've written a good 2 hours of reading time on this hell of a book, and I'm glad you guys liked it

I really love you guys, writing this during early morning bus rides and when I was sitting in the dark in my room really helped me. I loved it. Exploring new hobbies and reading all of your fun comments made my day. Though, hiding this for so long was stressful lol.

I just wanna say thank you, for all the love and support. You guys are awesome. I notice when one of you comments "UPDATE POG" at the start of every chapter, when someone is experiencing the book for the first time and documenting it in the comments, when you guys talk to each other in reply boxes. It's so sweet. You guys seriously rule.

I guess its time to highlight some of my favorite comments from you guys.