【𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦?】

𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Tubbo went to end his stream after a couple of hours. Tommy was making jokes about my "girlfriend" the entire time. The chat always went wild with comments of support, laughing, or the occasional toxic message.

I always brush these messages off, every creator deals with them. What if Oliver knew that the entire community thought he was my girlfriend? Who am I kidding he'd find it funny.

"Okay guys, I have go hang with Oliver"

"OooOoOO!! Have fun on your date big man." Tommy teases.

"Piss off tommy! Go have fun Ranboo, tell Ollie I said hi!" I could see Tubbo virtually hitting Tommy over the head. I say my goodbyes and leave the call, sit up, and crack my back.

I throw on some jeans and a hoodie, along with some accessories. Rings and a necklace. I look at myself in the mirror

'Why am I getting dressed up for him? It's not an actual date.' I think, ruffling my hands through my overgrown hair.

I shuffle down the stairs, grabbing my keys and my phone from the table and walking out the door, locking it. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.

I short boy answers, his blonde hair in his face.

"Hey dude!" He greets me with a 'high' five.

"Hey Oliver, Tubbo says hi."

"Tell Tubbo that he is helloed too" Oliver walks into his kitchen, I close the door behind me.

"What are you making?"

"Salad, it's some kind of Asian one with cranberries and nuts. I bring them to lunch sometimes" he says, putting a packet of sauce in a bowl.

"That's fancy." I say, texting Tubbo his 'hello' from Ollie.

"It's pre-portioned, it comes in like, a bag with the toppings and stuff. Not fancy at all."

"Fancier than doordash TacoBell." Tubbo sends a smilie. Tommy sends a winking face.

"That's true, I can't have TacoBell."

"Why?"

"Taco trauma. You don't unlock it till level 5 friendship."

"Aw man!" I say as Oliver gives me a salad and a fork.

"Sucks to suck, gamer boy." Oliver fills two glasses with ice, "do you want water, soda, or juice?"

"Hm. Soda" Oliver fills one with water and one with soda, handing my glass to me. "Thanks! You didn't have to make lunch, I really appreciate it."

"I like preparing meals," he takes a bite, "that was a LOT of dressing." I laugh at him, he laughs too. "Hey I wanted to ask you something, don't make it weird."

"Oliver, this sounds like it's gonna be weird." He pulls something up on his phone, it's my Instagram.

"This you?"

"Aaaah yeah it's me"

"That's crazy dude! That's like so many people!! How- what- what do you do?"

"I play games, I dunno" I eat my salad and watch Ollie talk with his hands.

"-it's just crazy! How come you don't mention it? That's so many.. that's so many!! Oh my gosh you have fan edits- is that your skin? Dude you are so famous !" Oliver goes on, geeking out. I laugh at him. "What?"

"I guess it just happened so fast, I started in September and i dunno. It's pretty cool that so many people watch my content. I met Tubbo and so many other friends through it too." Oliver paused

"Tubbo's famous too?"

"Yeah, we're kinda a duo right now. You should meet the gang sometime, Tommy wants to meet you."

"That reminds me!" Oliver took a bite, "you know Wilbur! Like The Wilbur Soot. He's my favorite musician right now!!"

"We play games together, I dunno if he likes me much." Oliver sits up and takes our dishes to the sink.

"It's still wild, that's a big number." I walk into the kitchen with the glasses in my hands. I wait for Oliver to rinse the bowls out before I put the cups in.

He turns around too quickly, and runs right into me. His head at my chest, he pauses.

"Earth to Ollie, you there?"

"I'm here, this is just nice. You should call me Ollie more often." he buries his head in my chest, I set down the glasses on the counter and wrap my arms around him, loosely hanging on his shoulders.

Oliver hums, and looks up at me, "Wanna go somewhere? I was thinking we could go thrifting or something. Maybe get fancy drinks at starbies."

"Starbies?" I laugh

"Starbies, Ranboo. Starbucks." He lets go of my torso and grabs his keys from a hook by the door. "Whattya say? Ranboob?"

"If you call me that one more time I won't come" I say, putting on my converse.

"Awwe Ranboo is sensitive to name calling?" He sticks his bottom lip out.

"Are you coming or not? I'll drive all by myself. Get starbucks for me and only me!" I open the door and lean against the frame, watching a lizard run up the side of the house.

"I'm comin' I'm comin'!" Ollie twirls his keys on his finger.

We get into his car, and he plugs his phone into the aux cord. I know a few of these bands, from Penelope Scott, to Dayglow, to Cavetown.

I looked out the window, this is just dudes hanging out, right? I mean, this could be dudes hanging out if I wanted to be. If he wanted it to be. I feel like- I feel like I don't want it to be dudes hanging out.

We pull up to the thrift shop and find a parking spot. Getting out of the car, Oliver makes a grabby hand motion,

"Hold my hand, we're crossing the street!" He grabbed mine, his hands were so small. We walk into the store, greeted by staff members. "Green tags are 50% off, remember" I nod.

We wander around for a while, Oliver finds some sweaters and a new pair of jeans. Occasionally he would pull an item out of the clothes rack just to make fun of how ugly it was with me.

He picked out a shirt or two for me, saying

"There's no way you are coming out of this empty handed!"

We went through the junk aisles, looking at ceramics and such. Oliver insisted we bought a frog of some sort.

We did. We named it Franklin.

Eventually, we looked through everything in the shop. We took our cart and checked out, Oliver used like 7 coupons.

Loading back into the car and putting everything in the back, Oliver looked up at me.

"Let's go get fancy drinks" he smiled and started the car.

𝙰/𝙽

Mmm writing this at like 6:00am and I'm so tired. Anyway, go take care of yourself, make sure to eat a snack. This chapter is ehhh.

1.1k words